facebook

kappa sig house

by: Texas

When will Kappa Sigs new house be done? With that house how much more competitive and dominant will Ksig be? On the same level as SAE and FIJI?

Posted By: Texas
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good ?   

They are hoping to start building at the end of this upcoming year, or soon after that. I believe at that point they may raise their dues a little, while surpassing Sig Ep. At that point, KS would become basically on the same level as SAE and Fiji while not caring the " stuck up" attitude that many give the previous two.

By: Good ?
#2  by: Their    

house won't be as large as fijis, but will be higher quality.Compared to SAE, it will provide more of a fraternity feel I imagine because its actually a chapter house.

By: Their
by: Um ok Jul 29, 2013 10:46:26 AM

Keep dreaming about that.

By: Um ok
#3  by: ut   

sigma chis house plan is better than everyother house, but fijis.

By: ut
#4  by: Sigma Chill   

Sigma Chi blows. Their house looks like a motel and will for the next 5 or 6 years. Friend zone gal pals not top tier

By: Sigma Chill
#5  by: haha   

KS will never be close to fiji. SAE maybe in a year or 2. Not Fiji

By: haha
by: UhhhhJul 31, 2013 6:48:18 PM

Fiji is not some great deal ahead of SAE, and they don't have that much more history a UT than Kappa Sig.

By: Uhhhh
by: HaJul 31, 2013 11:29:56 PM

Never say never buddy.

By: Ha
#6  by: Honest   

You can't predict who will "surpass or stay below" the top frats. Fijis have an awesome house, great well rounded guys (not all stuck up or arrogant like some people say). I go to parties at the top 5 or 6 frats and I would put Fijis 1st above SAE based on their past 2-3 pledge classes tradition, history, house (especially after they renovate). However, the top 5 or 6 all have a lot of great guys and you can't go wrong pledging one of them.

By: Honest
by: UT SrAug 4, 2013 12:15:35 AM

Agree with honest.

By: UT Sr
by: Greek GalAug 6, 2013 2:24:34 AM

Agree.

By: Greek Gal
#7  by: Honest   

EX new house plans are better than both Fiji and KSig, soon everyone will see that EX is better than Fiji, SAE, KSig, and SigEp

By: Honest
by: HahaAug 3, 2013 8:44:24 PM

This is probably someone in one of those houses trolling Sigma Chi. I mean I know Sigma Chi tries hard, but this is fake.

By: Haha
by: RightAug 6, 2013 11:38:03 PM

I don't get why trolls come on here and write fake posts, a sigma chi would never write that.

By: Right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.