facebook

rush

by:    

Do alot of the frats have formal rush when school starts? I'm a sophomore transferring from another school so idk exactly how to take part in the recruitment process

Posted By: Rick
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Only the Core 4 usually have their recruitment finished by the end of summer, most other frats have formal recruitment i believe

By: four

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Haha   

There isn't a core 4 fraternities, that was a sorority term made up on this site. It's the big 4 if anything. But yeah, anyone except the top four will have fall recruitment, and they might even have some too.

By: Haha
#2by:    

There is no formal rush for fraternities at UT. A lot of the larger fraternities have their pledge classes wrapped up by the end of the summer, but the others still do recruitment in the fall. It just isn't formal recruitment where you go to all the houses and meet the guys. They usually have parties and stuff during the first two or so weeks of school.

By: Longhorn
#3by:    

Rush week is the second week after school starts so sep 2-6- then bidday on the seventh.
Rush week is where you go out and meet each of the chapters according to their events which is all compiled on a event's calendar.
www.uta.edu/greek
you have to register if you are considering on rushing. pay five bucks and eat for free the entire week.

By: Active
by: Murica   

That's at UTA retard.

By: Murica
#4by:    

I know when school starts it will be too late for Fiji and SAE.

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.