facebook

omicron

by: UT Gal

I know they lost the lawsuit. Do they have to move out of their house? I've heard so many different rumors about it. Some say that they're staying in their house and affiliating with Sigma Nu, some say they'll reaffiliate with KA in a few years, and the other one I've heard is that DKE will colonize in their house ... but there are a ton of fraternities already here that need a bigger one already. What is ACTUALLY happening?

Posted By: UT Gal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: they're moving out   

No why KAO nationals will let them stay or even become "KA" after the sheet they pulled. Bad for everyone.

By: they're moving out
by: they're moving outJul 22, 2013 5:22:33 PM

I forgot to mention that the house is going to be returned to KAO national. Omicron doesn't own it anymore after losing their lawsuit.

By: they're moving out
#2  by: Lawyer   

The house won't be returned to the KA National it will be held in trust by a group of KA Alumni who are presumably going to preserve the property for a more loyal undergraduate chapter/colony. Could they rent the house out to another chapter for a short period until KA agrees to revive the chapter, sure. Could Omicron solicit donations from any KA alumni who support them and continue absolutely, could they rent another house maybe, could they go DKE or Sigma NU or maybe merge with a mid tier group possibly ,the NIC says they have to wait five years to join another NIC fraternity member. Omicron has made it two and a half years so far, only time will tell.

By: Lawyer
#3  by: KA   

is sitting on their house from what I heard, and I'm pretty sure there are several fraternities that actually exist (not next Fall's colonies) that wanted to buy or lease it. The rumors about DKE buying it are probably coming from the guys that are joining the colony.

By: KA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.