facebook

phi kappa sigma

by:    

I was looking on the IFC website and i saw a frat called Phi Kappa Sigma, but I couldn't find out anything else about them other than that they were started last semester looks like ... does anyone know anything?

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kicked off campus in 1998 or 1999 for killing one of their pledges by hazing. They were nver really "strong", maybe lower middle tier.

By: they were
by: rush   

have they done anything substantial since being back on campus?

By: rush
#2by:    

The group just started in March as a re-colonization. Yes, they've done several community service events and have a great group of founders. They did not leave for killing a pledge, and they left in 2000. They were a top tier fraternity, large and doing good things when they left due to a risk management incident. You can google it to find out what happened.

By: PhiKap
by: Phi Kappa Sig   

Was not top tier in 2000.

By: Phi Kappa Sig
#3by:    

If you actually look it up, he was a member of the fraternity that was hazed by the new members. Either way, those guys AREN'T this chapter. That was in 2000! Placing the blame on a brand new group is completely ridiculous.

By: Truth is

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: rush   

does anyone know a Phi Kap? What are they like?

By: rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.