facebook

national reputations

by:    

Can someone please fill me in on national reputation? I want to know in case I like two sororities equally. Certainly they're not all exactly the same at the national level

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

But I'll give you my interpretation of the national prominence of every PHC sorority before one of the more inaccurate lists gets spammed. I wouldn't actually base any decision off this, but here it goes.
(No order in tiers, some aren't at UT)
Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta, DDD, XO, DG
Zeta, AXO, APhi, GPhi, ADPi
KD, Phi Mu, DZ, AOPi, SK, AZD, AGD
AEPhi, SDT, SSS, DPhiE
PhiSS, ASA, AST, TPA
You should really only use this if you like the groups the same, don't choose a more prominent national group that you don't like.

By: Kind of pointless
by: thanks   

that's what I was looking for! And yes, I wouldn't join a group that I didn't like just because they are good nationally

By: thanks
#2by:    

I would not put DG above Aphi or Zta though all three are very good. Zta's main problem is, like Chi O and and DDD, they put chapters at lower level universities. PKT, APhi,and DG do not, typically. Same with KD, at least in the south.

By: Well...
#3by:    

PKT are the only groups that traditionally haven't put chapters at lower level universities..but that has been changing in recent years. If they want to expand, they've had to.
Like DDD and APhi, DG already has many chapters at lower universities (UH,UT-Tyler,Texas State in Texas for example).

Now ZTA and ChiO are another story. They will put chapters at ANY school regardless of reputation.

By: no
#4by:    

APhi has no chapter at any of those schools you mentioned.

By: Hmmm...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: oh   

so sorry APhi--here's a list of your sucky schools with APhi chapters:
Texas A&M Commerce and Midwestern State in Texas.
APhi has closed chapters at UH, UT Arlington, UT-Arlington and Dallas Baptist

By: oh
#5by:    

Yes I am an APhi and proud of it. I am thrilled you aren't my sister with your awesome attitude! I said not one rude thing...you did. I only made comment number 4...no others, and I have never been unkind. Good luck with that personality! And best wishes on your continued Googling! By the way, google away the Aphi chapters at Harvard, Dartmouth, Stanford, Berkley, Pepperdine, MIT, Cornell, and almost every major state university. See, I have Google magic also. And I think every one of our chapters are wonderful and no one deserves to be put down.

By: Sweetie
by: yes   

you go girl

By: yes
by: Oooooh   

Touchy touchy bottom tier girl

By: Oooooh
#6by:    

KKG, KAT, PiPhi
DG, DDD, XO
APhi, Gamma Phi, ADPi, AXO
KD, ZTA, DZ,
rest

By: probably
by: close   

KKG
KAT, PiPhi
DG, DDD, XO
APhi, Gamma Phi, ADPi, AXO
KD, ZTA
DZ, Phi Mu, AOPi
the rest

By: close
by: Don't get it   

These two are both less accurate and less complete than comment one. You didn't accomplish anything except maybe self-promotion.

By: Don't get it
by: well   

how are these wrong? please post your correction if you disagree

By: well
#7by:    

Tri Delt not as selective as PKT on where they will put chapters- UT Arlington, SFA, Tx A&M Corpus.

By: Quantity

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.