facebook

rush week!

by:    

How dressy/casual is each day of rush week? I already know about the casualness of the day 1 meeting and open houses, but how casual or dress is philanthropy days, skit night, and pref night? Can someone please answer this honestly? It would really help! Please and thank you so much!!! (:

Posted By: PNMS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I tape cheese toast to my thighs and let the chips fall where they may. Let's face it. You're buying the whole package. Why not know which way the junk flops? Don't get too hung up on the formality of dress code. Pay much more attention to your weight and the stench of lumpy barf that wafts around your future.

By: Bronco Bama
#2by:    

Honestly, it's best to overplay any situation. Don't forget to layer. A vest always comes in handy. You can dress it up or totally caj it out. I mean, have you seen the 80's? I know right? Anyway, what you'll wanna do is get some tuxedo pants and spray paint the word "chum" all over the ass area. When you get wasted and some rich boy tattoos a unicorn horn on your forehead, you'll have something to distract everyone with. No matter what, don't forget to HAVE FUN! Rush week is special for so many reasons.

By: Machine Don't Lie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Ooh you pig! Did you not get the message? Rush week called and it wants its t shirt back. Ever wonder why your behind sounds like a water bed when you walk? Let's just say it's not your imagination. How come yer trail smells like steamed broccoli? Just kidding. You need money.

By: Desmond 2-2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.