facebook

kd and adpi

by:    

Why are Kappa Delta and Alpha Delta Pi considered bottom tier at UT?

Posted By: Seth
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Just look at them

By: Ha
#2by:    

Honestly the girls are not bad looking! I definitely wouldn't consider them the bottom of the bottom. I think ADPi is maybe lower mid tier and KD is right there with them

By: UT
#3by:    

......some weird girls KD and ADPi.

By: Bottom....
by: uhhhh   

as in every sorority? get your head out of your ass

By: uhhhh
#4by:    

neither are bottom tier...that would be SDT and AZD--are you completely forgetting them? KD could almost be considered bottom but they have some really pretty girls so I'd consider them lower middle with AEPhi. AEPhi is known for being very smart. ADPi would be considered middle along with APhi. Not the hotties at UT but very smart.

By: um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guy   

I certainly wouldn't mention SDT and AZD in the same category. In my opinion, the two pledge classes AZD has gotten since I've been at UT have been, if nothing else, better looking than the ones ADPi and KD have gotten. I'd throw all three of those in about the same category with AZD slightly behind the other two, but improving steadily. they're certainly more similar to each other than they are to SDT who have something like 40 members and no house at the moment.

By: Guy

Yes I am a guy, and where did I mention Zeta? The only sororities I mentioned in my post were ADPi, KD, AZD, and SDT. My post had exactly nothing to do with Zeta, I don't normally post on sorority stuff, but I don't think AZD deserves to be mentioned in the same category as AZD because AZD has done well in the looks department while I've been here, and gotten solid pledge classes. Your post however is transparently written by a Zeta who's so up-in-arms that you couldn't be bothered to respond to the right post.

Same category as SDT.

Also on the below post I didn't say Zeta wasn't top tier, I said they weren't way hotter than Tri Delt and Chi O. I think overall they may be the 3 best looking sororities on campus.

#5by:    

AZD girls are cute.

By: Agree
#6by:    

the strange thing about sororities at UT is that looks do not = tier. Lookswise, AZD has more attractive girls than several mid tier sororities. PKT has many very "not so attractive girls". Ranking here is based on tradition, wealth, zip code, connections, grades and achievements. That's why the rankings here don't change much. Groups move around within tiers but don't really change tiers.
PKT,XO, DDD, ZTA
DG, APhi, AXO, ADPi
KD, AEPhi, AZD
SDT--hopefully will move up when they get a house

By: see
by: agree   

the groups with the most beauties are the middle tiers

By: agree
by: To "Yeah"   

Sorry, but you must be a TriDelt or ChiO. Zeta has you both beat in the looks department BY FAR. Always has.

By: To "Yeah"
by: Yeah   

I didn't put Zeta along with them because Zeta usually isn't considered top tier anymore. Those may be the 3 best looking houses on campus, and I'm not saying Zeta is less attractive than DDD and XO, just that they don't tend to be considered top tier

By: Yeah

In my opinion Zeta is not far better looking than Tri Delt and Chi O. All 3 are good looking, but in no way does Zeta blow them out of the water. Just walking around campus and seeing girls at parties I'd say Tri Delt would be my pick for hottest, but it's a close call.

#7by:    

kD and ADPI are bottom tier everywhere in Texas. ADPI closed its chapter at SMU and almost closed At A&M. kD closed at Baylor. Not strong in Texas.

By: Lone star
by: meh   

ADPI not real strong in Texas but a little better at Texas lower mid tier with the Phi's

By: meh
by: ut   

KD has closed most of their chapters in Texas which is strange because they're usually top tier in the South. ADPi is also normally top tier in the South but are just mid to lower tier in Texas, top at smaller schools. KKG and DDD are the only groups that are both top in the South AND Texas.

By: ut
by: ^   

Almost, although XO and Zeta tend to be strong in the South as well as Texas. They may tend to be more upper middle to occasionally top tier in Texas than KKG and DDD, but both tend to be on the strong end at Texas schools just like the rest of the South. Though while KKG, DDD, XO and Zeta are all strongest in the South they tend to be strong elsewhere too. The Sororities that are regionally strong to mostly just the South like Phi Mu, KD and ADPi (to a lesser extent since they have a number of decent chapters outside the South too) don't do that well in Texas.

By: ^
#8by:    

Zeta and ChiO are best looking honestly

By: truth
by: To Truth   

Ditto.

By: To Truth
by: Bromandude   

Probably depends on taste, although both are attractive. ChiO's overdo it on the makeup and tend to look a little too much like Stepford Barbies for my taste. Zeta's are very attractive, but tend to be really small. I personally prefer Tri Delts, a lot seem to be tall and athletic, but I'm sure someone else could make equally valid points for several houses. We all know what opinions are like.

By: Bromandude
#9by:    

The original thread wasn't even about ChiO, TriDelt, or Zeta. Does it always have to be about you, you, and you?It gets old that you have to continually defend everything about who you think you are.

By: honestly!

Chill out, the question was answered and then the thread spun off on a tangent about how attractiveness doesn't relate to tier.

#10by:    

Theta and Kappa are top tier on almost on every campus in the West and most in the Midwest along with DG, PiPhi, and Alpha Phi to an extent. KKG, Theta, PiPhi are top at almost all the top private and public universities in every state.

By: truth
by: agree   

but PiPhi and Theta are so weak in the South where Greek life is most prominent. Kappa is really the only group that is usually top everwhere...but even they have their bottom tier chapters

By: agree

Actually Pi Phi is usually pretty good at SEC schools, just not generally top. Theta has a couple very good SEC chapters, but more really weak ones.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.