facebook

stop the ranking

by: UT

You can argue the rankings all you want on here, but the fact of the matter is that not every girl wants to be in the so called "Big Six". You have to choose a sorority whose values line up with yours and one in which you can be yourself in. I do not wear David Yurman or have a closet from Nordstrom, and I am completely okay with that - that being said, I don't want to be in a sorority where I feel like I would have to keep up with that. This is not a one sorority fits all type thing. My sorority is one what I have an awesome time with. Yes, we don't mix with the top frats - we mix with frats that have similar values as us. This whole website makes it look like every sorority hates the other at UT and that is certainly not the case.

Posted By: UT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Him   

What kind of values are you looking for? Being poor? I'm honestly curious

By: Him
by: HuhJul 14, 2013 10:21:19 PM

none of the sororities at UT are actually poor.

By: Huh
#2  by: Reply to "Him"   

^^ I think what she's trying to say is one that has greater emphasis on the sisterhood rather than what you're wearing and how much you (ie your parents) have. It's obvious you missed the point of this post. She wanted one she could be herself at. Also not owning Yurman doesn't mean you're poor idiot. You gotta have some money to be in any sorority at UT

By: Reply to "Him"
#3  by: Seriously?   

I'm glad you found your home. If you're truly happy it's not necessary to come on here and bag on the upper tier chapters though.

By: Seriously?
by: helloJul 16, 2013 2:24:43 PM

Pretty sure she wasn't bagging on the upper tiers, all she said was that they came from money.

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.