facebook

so why does everyone hate zeta and axo?

by: WD

Always hearing people talking down on them on this site. Never got why. Are you people that jealous?

Posted By: WD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^^^^   

Self Promotion at its best! Now everyone gets it!!

By: ^^^^^
#2  by: yeah   

because they are self promoters here while talking ish about all the sororities here too. not cool. not nice. getting everything they deserve.

By: yeah
#3  by: UT Girl   

They are both good sororities.

By: UT Girl
#4  by: Funny   

This is the first time I have EVER seen these two sororities linked together. It's akin to linking Tridelt with DG or ChiO with APhi. Easy, AXO - you're being pretty obvious here.

By: Funny
by: PleaseJul 15, 2013 5:23:22 PM

You just sound paranoid and stupid...as if any of the 3 combinations you mentioned are inconceivable. I know girls who preffed those combinations. And I seriously doubt some AXO posted this to link her sorority to ZTA. Both are great sororities.

By: Please
by: You're Jul 15, 2013 8:09:20 PM

Definitely smoking something funny. Zeta and AXO are generally ranked 6&7, and I have frequently seen them compared. Those two along with DG are probably the upper middle tier. How exactly AXO getting put next to Zeta strikes you as remotely unusual is beyond me.

By: You're
#5  by: Push   

Truly uncool Zeta's

By: Push
#6  by: grow up   

axo is an amazing group as is zeta....if there is hate for these two groups I have one word.....jealousy

By: grow up
#7  by: Enough   

Stop spreading false rumors that Zetas have any kind of disease, that's all kinds of messed up and I'm not in Zeta

By: Enough
#8  by: Point Well Taken   

"Have existed in this state forever" Well, move on. A lot has changed since forever. We have a few too many sororities that live off of their past reputation and refuse change.

By: Point Well Taken
#9  by: Tacos   

I love zeta tacos. Extra crabs. Delicious.

By: Tacos
#10  by: md   

AXOs are hot!

By: md
by: Taco BelleJul 21, 2013 8:58:35 AM

Not really. Nice try tho AXO

By: Taco Belle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.