facebook

"right outfit"

by: Anonymous

I've seen on many threads that PNMs get cut based on what their wearing because they don't have the "right outfit", what gives you the right outfit for each round of rush? I already have a couple of mine, but I'm starting to freak out

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guy   

There's some sort of rush pamphlet with information on it, my girlfriend and sister both had it for rush. Not sure what its called or where you find it though. They might hand them out at the orientations.

By: Guy
#2  by: Cut   

If you are coming her looking for advise on what to wear then I would say you are already in trouble. There is no thing as a "right outfit". What chapters are looking for are girls that are put together and comfortable in their own skin. Not insecure PNMs who take advise on what to wear from strangers.

By: Cut
by: There's Jul 8, 2013 10:33:07 PM

Some kind of pamphlet from the PHC with broad recommendations for each day.

By: There's
by: PleaseJul 8, 2013 10:48:31 PM

Don't listen to this girl. Get the pamphlet from Panhellenic. And remember, even the most confident PNM will be a little nervous about choosing the right outfit. That's normal.

By: Please

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.