facebook

all five

by: Top Tier

There is no rule that says only three fratenities can be top tier.
AKA people that say:
Fiji SAE and SigEp
or
Fiji SAE and KSig
or
Fiji SAE and SX

Just say all five are good and that's it.

Posted By: Top Tier
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No one   

Said anything about 3 top tier houses, there are four. There could be five or six or seven, but as it stands there are only 4 that qualify as UT's top tier. Still, the top 15 or so houses at UT would probably be above top tier at a lot of schools, it all depends on where you are, UT's Greek system is exceptional.

By: No one
by: HAJul 7, 2013 7:55:59 PM

you're joking right?

By: HA
by: About?Jul 7, 2013 9:47:23 PM

Nothing I said is incorrect.

By: About?
#2  by: Truth   

Fiji and SAE. That's it. No matter how many times the second tier comes here to whine about it.

By: Truth
by: HahaJul 7, 2013 9:44:18 PM

There isn't anyone at UT who actually agrees with you. No one even makes a separation between SAE and Fiji, and Kappa Sig and Sig Ep. I'm not even in one of these houses, but you're deluding yourself if you think anyone sees SAE and Fiji as the only top tier. They are the big four. Even thougb Fiji and SAE are slightly above the other two, I've never heard the term big 2 used at UT. Keep saying it though and maybe it will magically become real like core 4 haha.

By: Haha
by: ^^^Jul 7, 2013 11:19:13 PM

No such thing as a big four but nice try

By: ^^^
by: ^Jul 7, 2013 11:49:46 PM

No such thing as a big 2 but keep trying. People actually mention the big 4 on UT campus. The big 2 on the other hand is something some needy SAE or Fiji is pushing. Does it really hurt you that much that two other fraternities are considered top tier at UT?

By: ^
by: HahaJul 8, 2013 11:50:46 AM

The only people who say that around UT are the ones desperate for it to be true. SAE and Fiji have many many decades of dominance. You can't escape or rewrite history. Nice try though brosephine.

#3  by: Nah   

Fiji and SAE have been dominant for the longest time but there is no way you can say that SigEp and KSig are middle tier, no one disagrees with SAE and Fiji being #1 and #2 but to make a line stating they are the only top tier fraternities is not even applicable. SAE, Fiji, KSig, and SigEp are by far the 4 superior fraternities at UT and no one will say otherwise, besides Sigma Chi's who all have a false sense of superiority when they still lose rushees to pike and delt

By: Nah
by: SeriouslyJul 8, 2013 1:56:04 PM

I'm in a middle tier house, and everyone accepts that SAE and Fiji are the top two, but likewise everyone considers SigEp and Kappa Sig top tier. Whatever SAE or Fiji who keeps making these posts is kidding themself. Top tier is not some concrete objective concept, it's whatever people consider it to be. People consider there to be four top tier fraternities, and no amount of whining on Greekrank will change that.

By: Seriously
#4  by: To Seriously:   

You sound like an alright dude. Your fraternity is lucky to have you.

By: To Seriously:
by: SeriouslyJul 8, 2013 5:50:39 PM

Thanks man, I appreciate it, likewise. Glad when there's some civility here.

By: Seriously
#5  by: To "End"   

You are my hero.

By: To "End"
by: HahaJul 8, 2013 11:07:35 PM

Agreed, that was great.

#6  by: Truth   

Say want you want but there's no question that Fiji and SAE are top two.

by: YeahJul 11, 2013 9:14:22 PM

there's no question SAE and Fiji are the top two, but there's really no question that Kappa Sig and Sig Ep are top tier.

By: Yeah
by: TruthJul 12, 2013 12:49:20 AM

Agreed.

#7  by: Also   

Top tier and a little less arrogant.

By: Also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.