Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

sororityty

By: TX
#12by:    

i like the rating

By: Sororities
#13by:    

4 sororities are listed as the top houses at SFA but they only have a total of 5 on campus. The only one that wasn't listed was DZ.

By: SFA hmmm
#14by:    

Pick me! I know this one. My friend is an AXO at SFA. AXO and Tri Delt are generally considered top, but Chi0 and ZTA are strong and preferred by many. DZ is not popular. Consequently, strong Greek school with four strong chapters and one weak one.

By: SFA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: True   

Yeah my best friend didnt want to go to a large school but wanted a good greek life and SFA is exactly that. Shes a Tri Delt and I have visited and I can tell you that greek life dominates that school like crazy and pretty much runs the campus.

By: True
#15by:    

This is a pretty interesting discussion

By: Actually
#16by:    

UT is the best but sam H is nf

By: UT
#17by:    

I agree

By: Best
#18by:    

Texas Tech should deff be above SFA and tied with TCU. SFA should be ranked closer to SH and their irrelevant greek life. Everyone knows the top 4 schools for greek life in texas are UT, TCU, TTU, SMU.

By: SFA?
by: says you   

Says the girl from Tech. Definitely NOT tied with TCU and I doubt any better than BU.

By: says you
by: READ   

READ how it say: "(IN NO ORDER)"
I agree with you that Tech has a better greek life than SFA and is about even with TCU.
Id say the best greek life schools in Texas are (in no order): UT, Tech, TCU, SMU, A&M, SFA

By: READ
by: more Tech talk   

Must be a lot of Tech girls on this page ranking their system so highly.

By: more Tech talk
by: UT Greek    

Tech has a way better Greek system than SFA, and on par with TCU for sure (they definitely have better parties at Tech). They're both still behind us and SMU.

By: UT Greek
by: UT Greek    

Also I'd argue SFA is probably behind or at least no better than Baylor or Texas State. Really shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the other 5 there, especially if you leave off the other 2.

By: UT Greek
by: Schools   

I dont know SFAs greek life is really good when it comes to greek life considering their size

Id say SFA would be even with Baylor or TX ST

By: Schools
#19by:    

agreed

By: YES
#20by:    

I mean everyone kind of knows Chi O is the try hards

By: anyone
by: Def   

This is totes right

By: Def

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.