Baylor - Chi O, Kappa, Pi Phi, Theta
Sam H- A Chi, ADPi, Zeta
SMU- Kappa, Chi O, Theta, Pi Phi, Tri Delt
Texas A&M - Tri Delt, Kappa, Chi O, PiPhi, Zeta
TxSt- DZ, Zeta, Chi O\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Real
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

How thoughtful of you to only post 5/6 of the big six, leaving out ZTA. Good job. I am sure your other schools are just as accurate.

By: Nice
by: top   

the best out of them

By: top
by: zta???   

are on a huge rise!

By: zta???
by: SvS   

Sorority wars

By: SvS
#2by:    

Actually good ratings

By: Ver nice
by: owww   

baby dont hurt me dont hurt me no more

By: owww
#3by:    

ChiO for trying to make youself look good. ChiO is mid tier at best, bottom at a few of these schools

By: thank you
#4by:    

Haha! You are just a troll, responding to your own post. What a loser.

By: @Ver nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

is something like the number 5 house (out of 7) at Texas State behind ADPi and AXiD as well as DZ and Zeta.

By: XO
#6by:    

TxSt and Sam H dont have good greek lifes

By: Yes
by: Yep.   

Why are those schools even included on this list unless the person who wrote it is 1. a troll, or 2. some loser transfer that wants to convince someone they are good enough to affiliate?

By: Yep.
by: Well   

as far as Greek life quality goes I'd probably put Texas State close to Baylor, and better than SFA. Texas State might not all be the brightest, but from what I've seen from Baylor they're huge tryhard wannabes, without houses, and with an overinflated sense of how awesome they think they are. Never heard anything in particular about SFA's Greek system before these posts started, and based on that I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if Texas State is irrelevent SFA is equally or moreso. As for SHSU it's probably something like the 20th best Greek system in Texas, so no clue why it keeps getting listed.

By: Well
#7by:    

SFA is a surprisingly strong Greek school. Lots of nice, pretty middle class girls and lots of beautiful local girls and girls from Houston and Dallas/Ft. Worth that just don't quite have the grades for UT, even though SFA is a decent school. They really only have one weak sorority, I think, and several strong frats. My best friend is an AXO there and I have been to some parties and they are pretty fratty. Now, SHSU....nope.

By: Actually
by: yes   

I also have a friend that goes to SFA, I go to UT and went to Nacogdoches (where SFA is) for his birthday and his fraternity was having a party and to my surprise it was crazy. There are so many girls at that school its like 65% girls and the guys are pretty fratty, they just seem like fraternity guys that couldn get into ut and wanted to join a middle sized school.

By: yes
#8by:    

I agree with this post

By: Top
#9by:    

Make this?

By: Did a chi o?
by: yeah i bet   

hahaha prob

By: yeah i bet
#10by:    

Good eye. Looks like a Chio did make this post.

By: Well
by: poor chi o   

ChiO is the definition of middle tier sorority--but they do try. All the other top 10 UT groups have many top tier chapters in certain regions but poor ChiO is always middle tier. They are the largest sorority so at least they have that.

By: poor chi o
by: Guy   

XO is top tier at UT, and XO and DDD are better looking on the whole than PKT.

By: Guy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.