facebook

should u follow sorority girls u don’t know?

by:    

is it a bad idea to follow sorority girls that u don’t know first to try and get urself on that house’s radar? or is it a bad idea to follow them unless you know them or they follow first?

Posted By: abh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I honestly had the same question

By: Same
#2by:    

definitely a good idea, don’t worry about it!

By: h
by: abh   

Sweet! Some have even followed me back. Idk if it matters but I'm a dude btw

By: abh
by: abh   

The guy above is not me. I’m a girl who originally wrote the question, lol

By: abh
#3by:    

Oh god

By: ^
#4by:    

I'm in a sorority at UT Austin and I have been following girls who have followed our sororities page who are pnms. So I don't think it's a big deal if you follow us(: in fact, I recommend it! But I also could be wrong because I'm not on Membership Counsel.

By: Hiiii
by: Well   

Should you try to follow the sorority’s rush chair?? Would it be a bad sign if they don’t follow you back??

By: Well
#5by:    

Some girls do try and follow rush team or the sorority. I have friends in other chapters who will just follow girls who look cute with UT 22 in their bio vs I’ve had several girls I don’t know try and follow me who I do not follow back because I don’t feel comfortable with that.

Regardless, silence starts on May 22 so if you want to follow people and hope for a follow back, do it before then! After that, current sorority members are supposed to get in trouble if they do interact with PNMs :)

By: pkt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

Is it too late to try and follow a sorority’s rush chair now?

By: ?
#6by:    

Ha! Only PKT actually follows that rule. Chi O hasn’t even started yet...

By: Silence?
by: pkt   

and yet look who still has the consistently highest girls wanting them back and has full pledge classes with no need for snap bids in the middle or beginning of a year 👀

By: pkt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.