facebook

should u follow sorority girls u don’t know?

by: abh

is it a bad idea to follow sorority girls that u don’t know first to try and get urself on that house’s radar? or is it a bad idea to follow them unless you know them or they follow first?

Posted By: abh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Same   

I honestly had the same question

By: Same
#2  by: h   

definitely a good idea, don’t worry about it!

By: h
by: abhMay 14, 2018 10:06:38 PM

Sweet! Some have even followed me back. Idk if it matters but I'm a dude btw

By: abh
by: abhMay 15, 2018 12:48:37 PM

The guy above is not me. I’m a girl who originally wrote the question, lol

By: abh
#3  by: ^   

Oh god

By: ^
#4  by: Hiiii   

I'm in a sorority at UT Austin and I have been following girls who have followed our sororities page who are pnms. So I don't think it's a big deal if you follow us(: in fact, I recommend it! But I also could be wrong because I'm not on Membership Counsel.

By: Hiiii
by: WellMay 17, 2018 11:28:34 PM

Should you try to follow the sorority’s rush chair?? Would it be a bad sign if they don’t follow you back??

By: Well
#5  by: pkt   

Some girls do try and follow rush team or the sorority. I have friends in other chapters who will just follow girls who look cute with UT 22 in their bio vs I’ve had several girls I don’t know try and follow me who I do not follow back because I don’t feel comfortable with that.

Regardless, silence starts on May 22 so if you want to follow people and hope for a follow back, do it before then! After that, current sorority members are supposed to get in trouble if they do interact with PNMs :)

By: pkt
by: ?May 24, 2018 2:15:53 PM

Is it too late to try and follow a sorority’s rush chair now?

By: ?
#6  by: Silence?   

Ha! Only PKT actually follows that rule. Chi O hasn’t even started yet...

By: Silence?
by: pktJun 14, 2018 2:03:28 AM

and yet look who still has the consistently highest girls wanting them back and has full pledge classes with no need for snap bids in the middle or beginning of a year 👀

By: pkt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.