facebook

2018 spring fraternity rankings

by: frat.ut

(A lot of these could be interchangeable but for the most part this is the general opinion)
Top of top: Fiji, SigEp
Middle of top: ZBT, Sigma Chi
Bottom of top: KS, KA, DTD

(Phi Psi is rapidly gaining with their new house. Lambda and Beta are also rising as well with their new houses)
Top of middle: Sammy, Phi Psi
Middle of middle: Pike, ATO, Lambda
Bottom of middle: PiKapp, Beta

(Nothing else much left to see from here)
Top of bottom: Theta Chi, Delta Sig, AEPi

The Rest:
Skulls, Acacia, Zeta Psi, etc...

Posted By: frat.ut
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: dxd    

Lambda chi definitely deserves to be mid tier right now. I’m an active of one of the “top tier” fraternities above and know they pulled in a great Fall PC 17 and had an absolute rager this week. They for sure deserve to be mid tier by now and they’ll only continue to grow. Also, back then they didn’t have a house but now they have a really nice one. You need to stop hating on these frats on the come up.

By: dxd
by: asdJan 24, 2018 11:11:11 PM

accurate

By: asd
by: LolJan 26, 2018 5:46:05 PM

I'm not trying to bring y'all down. Y'all are probably doing way better than the past few years, and congrats on that. Fraternities like phi delt and phi psi are more along the lines of bottom middle, and maybe y'all are reaching that level (I wouldn't know bc idk any guys in middle or middle bottom frats) You're not in a top tier fraternity. You're most likely a lambda chi or one of their girlfriends.No one in top tier fraternities associates with lambda chi, or the girls they hang out with, period. Majority of guys in the top houses do not even know lambda chi exists, let alone know any of the guys, know about their housing situation, or know that their most recent party was a "rager." They wouldn't go to the party because they don't know anyone there. That's why you wouldn't see any LXA guys at a fiji or sigep event. Two totally different groups of people.

By: Lol
by: fghJan 28, 2018 2:13:12 AM

Actually man, I met a lot of actives through my classes and they invited me out to their party. Obviously they’re not top tier but it’s hard to deny the fact that they’re in the bottom of mid tier at the least. Like most frats, even my own and other top tiers, there’s some weird guys but for the most part they’re a really cool group of guys.

By: fgh
by: lmaoJan 31, 2018 7:54:05 PM

A 'top tier' guy coming on greek rank and defending Lambda Chi.. right

By: lmao
#12  by: BYX?   

Not IFC but where would you put them?

By: BYX?
#13  by: Truth   

If the chapter doesn’t have a pledgeship, I’m not going to respect it regardless of any housing moves. Idk how you can have a close group of guys otherwise

By: Truth
by: HahaFeb 6, 2018 2:10:51 PM

@Phi Psi

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.