facebook

2018 spring fraternity rankings

by: frat.ut

(A lot of these could be interchangeable but for the most part this is the general opinion)
Top of top: Fiji, SigEp
Middle of top: ZBT, Sigma Chi
Bottom of top: KS, KA, DTD

(Phi Psi is rapidly gaining with their new house. Lambda and Beta are also rising as well with their new houses)
Top of middle: Sammy, Phi Psi
Middle of middle: Pike, ATO, Lambda
Bottom of middle: PiKapp, Beta

(Nothing else much left to see from here)
Top of bottom: Theta Chi, Delta Sig, AEPi

The Rest:
Skulls, Acacia, Zeta Psi, etc...

Posted By: frat.ut
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: try.xx   

As far as the mid tiers go, Phi Psi got a pretty large pledge class and with their insane house, should continue to move up. Pike and ATO also did fairly decent with their pledge class from what I heard. Also, lambda pulled in a surprisingly decent sized pledge class and from what i’ve heard, mix with some solid sororities. Beta should also keep rising but i’m not sure how long their dry house will last.

By: try.xx
by: :)Jan 25, 2018 12:03:02 AM

I didn't know too much about Beta before, but they really impressed me/our new girls last semester. I didn't know they were that large, and their guys seemed really great. I'm a graduating senior, but wouldn't be surprised to see them continue to climb the social ladder over the next 1-3 years.

Would personally switch them with Lambda Chi, but thats just my opinion.

By: :)
#2  by: drety   

Honestly this seems pretty accurate ngl

By: drety
#3  by: Lol   

Uhh Lambda/Beta aren't even close to mid tier lol

By: Lol
#4  by: Fix   

kappa sig and KA above sigma chi. Lambda nowhere near that high

By: Fix
#5  by: ddd   

Honestly probably switch Pi Kapp and Lambda maybe. I for sure think Beta and Lambda recently moved up into mid tier.

By: ddd
by: newJan 25, 2018 12:04:38 AM

I always thought it went Pi Kapp, Lambda, Beta... but after last semester it seems like it almost took a full 360. I would do Beta, Lambda, Pi Kapp.

By: new
#6  by: Truth   

Fiji Sig ep
ZBT Kappa Sig Rho (kappa sig will get more sae kids)
KA Sigma Chi Delt (sigma chi parties better, but will lose house for little bit)

MIDDLE
Sammy
Ato Pike (ato getting weaker, will lose guys to phi psi, and bottom)
Phi Psi (got the house, but not yet the guys = potential)

BOTTOM
Lambda (huge spring opener party, but doesn't mean it's here to stay)
Pi kapp/ phi delt (phi delt slipped under lambda, but can get back with fall 18 class)
Beta (essentially a diverse byx)

Lambda and below is bottom. Fraternities like delta sig or aepi are social groups with Greek letters, so "bottom of the middle like lambda or phi delt" is really bottom
Also, no one cares about anything below delt

By: Truth
by: Sigma Chi Jan 30, 2018 4:20:10 PM

Well done. Seems like a pretty accurate description of all without exposing any of your biases

By: Sigma Chi
#7  by: GREEKRANK   

Mid should be
Sammy/Phi Psi/Pike
Phi Delt (taking over ACACIA house should help them)

ATO is currently under serious hazing investigations and will most likely be kicked off campus

By: GREEKRANK
by: RightJan 22, 2018 10:03:55 PM

Hi Phi Delt haha

By: Right
#8  by: aaa   

phi delt is struggling a ton right now but they're going to be building a new house in the coming year - year and a half and the ACACIA house for now will be fine. They just need a good Spring PC and a big fall PC to make up for lost numbers during probabtion and be back up to 125+

By: aaa
by: hahaJan 25, 2018 12:06:39 AM

Building a new house? Thats cute, and inaccurate. Unfortunately they have fallen in the realm of Theta Chi, AEPi, etc... only people that would disagree would be Phi Delts.

By: haha
#9  by: GR   

This is honestly, the most accurate opinion you will get (partially taken from the original post). I'm no longer in a fraternity but have a ton of friends in top fraternities whose dad's were in historically good fraternities and am pretty in the loop as far as hearing developments, etc.

- Top of top: Fiji, SigEp
- Middle of top: ZBT, KS (their past couple PCs have been very impressive)
- Bottom of top: KA, DTD, Sigma Chi

- Top of middle: Sammy, Pike
- Middle of middle: ATO (will go through probation), Phi Delt (ton of old money and now that they're off probation will start gaining speed again), Phi Psi (they have the most potential but they just need to stop bidding weirdos and get the alumns to let the actives have a say, super easy to get a bid from them)
- Bottom of middle: Lambda (moving into the old Phi Delt house helped them a ton), Beta (super nice guys imo)

(Nothing else much left to see from here)
- Top of bottom: Theta Chi, Delta Sig, AEPi

The Rest: who the hell even cares about this stuff
Skulls, Acacia, Zeta Psi, etc...

By: GR
by: aalksdJan 22, 2018 9:44:56 PM

maybe Sigma chi mid top but the rest of this is honestly spot on especially mid tier.

By: aalksd
by: lolJan 22, 2018 9:57:28 PM

Phi Delt is not even close to ATO/Phi Psi or let alone mid tier. They don't own a house (LEASING from Acacia) and have been on probation for over a year for hazing.

By: lol
by: @lolJan 22, 2018 11:00:55 PM

Yes, because they sold it too Lambda Chi because they are looking to spend the 20+ million they have lined up for a new house. Nice try dude it's pretty obvious you're a Phi Psi, but you guys will always be full of minority rejects

By: @lol
by: lolJan 23, 2018 1:24:02 AM

Not even a Phi Psi, but that hostility just shows your envy of them haha. Ngl, their house is dope and if I was forced to choose a mid fraternity it’d probably be them. I’m sure you and the other Phi Delts will have a sweet house in 5-10 years, but won’t be seeing a new house from them during our years.

By: lol
by: YepJan 24, 2018 10:40:05 AM

This is at least more accurate than OP

By: Yep
#10  by: wow   

I'm almost positive the people on GR lately are Phi Psi's who are trying to get half decent guys who will end up hating their fraternity like the vast majority of their previous PC

By: wow
by: Lol yaJan 24, 2018 4:47:31 PM

maybe lambda chi too, I've been browsing here on and off for some time and this is one of the first times I've ever seen them even on the rank list, let alone bottom of middle??!

all the fraternity fighting on here used to be like KA and sigma chi. Now it's all phi psi, ato, phi delt lol

By: Lol ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.