facebook

the real tops

by:    

The hardest fraternities to get bids from:
Fiji, Sig Ep, SAE

The hardest sororities to get bids from:
Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta

Let's be honest, you all know it's true. Say what you want, these are the most exclusive sororities and fraternities. Haters are secretly jealous. I would be, too.

Posted By: ATX
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

University of Texas is where it's at

By: get real
#2by:    

I would not say it is hard to get a bid at SigEp, they bid every mexican that crosses the river.

Know your place.

By: ?
by: Yeah   

I second that. They are the new kids on the block by UT standards. Very diverse membership and lots of darker skinned kids. Oh well, It IS Texas and we are near the border.

By: Yeah
by: Yeah   

I agree. SigEp doesn't belong in the top 3.

By: Yeah
by: Haha   

Hey Sig Ep, don't be so sensitive. You're not what you think you are. Those things DO matter at the flagship school of Texas. You are relatively the new kid on the block.

By: Haha
by: You are right    

I agree about the 18 year old kid part. They may not care or understand. It is he 21 and 22 year olds that have the wake-up call and get it. Why do you guys lose so many juniors and seniors? Because they mature and realize those things do matter. I can think of three fraternities that are more respected than you at this point and time. Plus, your 'party and rage' image doesn't help your cause.

By: You are right
by: @you are right   

I'm curious as to what the things that matter more are. It's obviously not grades seeing as how Sig Ep has that on all of you but Kappa Sig. It's obviously not campus involvement since they are way more involved than the other 3 "Big 4". It's certainly not social status since they have better events than the 3 more respected houses. You are more respected within your own little world, but I respect Sig Ep more because they actually show why they deserve to be considered a top house instead of bragging about how they went to Highland Park.

By: @you are right
#3by:    

six chapters are very insular. Not too many out of staters. If money and connections are a consideration, I'm surprised they don't go after more of the east coast kids. seriously

By: These
by: Texas   

is the second richest state in the US. That said, yeah insular is right. They keep saying they're the hardest to get into, well yeah they are if you didn't go to the select feeder high schools/aren't an important legacy. If you checked off those automatic boxes, it's not that hard, and those things don't make you a top rushee by themselves. A lot of cool and wealthy kids from out of state or even the wrong parts of the state end up in other chapters. Socially speaking they are insular too, not associating much outside their bubble.

By: Texas
#4by:    

Second? that's hilarious.

By: Hah
by: That's    

and no one said per capita, so don't come back and try to argue that.
1.California 1.936 trillion
2. Texas 1.307 trillion
3. New York 1.156 trillion
4. Florida 754 billion

By: That's
#5by:    

Not a Hater! Not Jealous! Don't really care!

By: TBH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Theta had some tubbers this year

By: Tubbers
#7by:    

Fiji is clearly the hardest fraternity to get a bid from, where as PKT is fairly even (but Kappa & Theta have had better pledge classes the past 2 years.

By: UT
by: ^   

No, Pi Phi did better than Theta thispast year. Year before yeah.

By: ^
#8by:    

This is a hysterical site. Don't listen to rankings. Historically the best sororitys at UT are kappa, pi phi, and theta. Fraternity is Fiji and SAE.It's been this way for fifty yrs

By: Fft
#9by:    

Theta DID do better than PI Phi, but PI Phis have a good pledge class.

By: Truth
by: No   

Theta did notoriously average last Fall, their pledge class wasn't top 3.

By: No
#10by:    

Repeat

By: LOL!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.