ATO, Beta, Theta Chi, Delta Chi, Phi Psi, DTD

TKE and other randoms

Posted By: realtalk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

id put ks and maybe ka up there with fiji, but it looks good outside of that

By: txgreek
by: Yeah   

I'd move KS up one, they're the largest fraternity nationally. Otherwise the tiers are accurate to my knowledge (I figure they're in no particular order in the tiers, and that would be pretty debatable anyway).

By: Yeah
#2by:    

From my experience this is pretty far off from right. Maybe by pure numbers it's close but everywhere I've visited DTD sucks and Fiji is never better then a low middle tier. Fro what I've seen it looks more like this.

SAE/Sig Chi
Sig Ep/ EN
Pike/DKE/Theta Chi/Kappa Sig
Beta/Phi Psi/Chi Psi

It gets to muddled after this

By: Ehhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Original    

was pretty much right, this one shows a profound lack of knowledge of Greek life nationally.

By: Original
by: Guy   

Well I'm going to bet you based this on all of the one school you attend. Chi Psi has a total of 30 chapters nationally and I'm betting you're not from this state because nearly every Fiji chapter here is top tier.

By: Guy
#3by:    

Basically agree with OP. having looked at the Greek life at a lot of schools all over the US overall tiers seem to be, with no order in individual tiers:
SAE, SX
Fiji, Kappa Sig
Sigma Nu, Sig Ep, KA, Pike, Pi Kapp, Phi Delt, Lambda Chi, ATO
DKE, Beta, Theta Chi, Delta Chi, Phi Psi, DTD

I moved Kappa Sig up one cause they're a monster nationally, and I switched ATO and DKE, because as good as a lot of DKE's chapters are they still only have about 50, and ATO is fairly big and a solid Southern force.

By: realtalk #2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.