facebook

who parties the hardest?

by:    

Who parties the hardest, or at least tell me the general vibe of all the top houses when they're partying. I'm an out of state kid at an east coast boarding school, who will probably be coming to Texas next year, and knows absolutely nothing.

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

is an idiot. UT has a great Greek system an there are plenty of other solid houses. Everyone agrees that's the top tier, but they aren't the only houses, and they aren't the be-all and end-all of the UT Greek.

By: Dougie
#2by:    

that was pretty good descriptions of those houses

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

UTD parties just as hard as us.

By: Apparently
by: No   

They do not at all. Their greek system is a joke (Expected for a school with an 80% brown majority).

By: No
by: I was kidding   

Accidentally pressed their page and apparently they think their Greek system is as good as ours haha.

By: I was kidding
by: Yup   

They made fun of our Greek system, said they were "just as hardcore" and that except for Fiji and SAE, every UTD Greek could get a bid to all the fraternities and sororities here easily.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.