facebook

the ranks don't change here

by: please stop

Seriously...the ranks have always been the same here. It's a very old, traditional Greek system and things just don't change. This doesn't mean the lower groups aren't good. Things haven't changed in probably 50 years. Groups could move down but they don't move up. Just accept it and love your group!

PiPhi, Kappa, Theta
DDD, Chi O, ZTA
DG, AXO, ADPi, APhi
KD, AZD
AEPhi (nitch group but great group)
SDT (will move up a tier if they get a house)

Posted By: please stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: observer   

Can not disagree. Maybe shifting within a tier and some years say axo would get close to zta but I've never seen them change.

By: observer
#2  by: TBH   

And we are all so glad that things have changed since 50, 30, 20, 10 years ago. Honestly, sites like this say it all. Past is past and things do change whether you like it or not. Accept it and move on. If all was so true and set in store, then why do YOU have to continually defend. It makes YOU look scared and alone.

By: TBH
#3  by: ut   

I'm in a "lower" house and honestly I think the middle houses are better than the top ones but I agree that the tiers don't seem to change. Who cares though??

By: ut
#4  by: Ashley   

It's true. The only people who say it isn't are the ones who never had a chance at the big six. Love your house wherever you are girls!

By: Ashley
#5  by: longhorn   

Thank you! They change spots within tiers but the tiers have always been this way

By: longhorn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.