facebook

sdt?

by:    

What do you think?

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Its just starting out so you won't get a typical sorority experience, which could be exactly what you want in a group of girls. They are more of an eclectic crowd so I honestly suggest just checking them out and see if you could see yourself there.

By: k
#2by:    

Just always got those few that just can't let go of the past and move into the future.

By: Agree
#3by:    

If you feel comfortable with them then that's great! I heard they were rally nice girls! I've seen girls I would never in a million years think would get bids anywhere and they did for the "top 6" so It depends what you are looking for! And they do have connections to frats ! If you mean Fiji who wants connections with a bunch of jerks anyways?

By: Ryan
#4by:    

Laughing stock of the university - don't do it

By: Realistic
by: Melissa   

Why laughing stock? Can you give me a reason?

By: Melissa
by: RE: Melissa   

Nobody wants to mix with them

By: RE: Melissa
by: @Melissa   

Some attractive girls, majority not so much. Don't know them personally, but from few interactions on campus some seem to give an awkward vibe, don't know what to think of them, but I don't hear many good things about them

By: @Melissa
by: @Melissa   

Some attractive girls, majority not so much. Don't know them personally, but from few interactions on campus some seem to give an awkward vibe, don't know what to think of them, but I don't hear many good things about them

By: @Melissa
#5by:    

They seem to be trying to get their numbers up slowly

By: Be nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Agreed   

And now that they're starting formal rush they'll probably catch up some.

By: Agreed
#6by:    

Why don't they get respect? I met some of them and they seemed really nice! yes not all are attractive but many are! I've seen unattractive girls in about every sorority! I think once they go through formal rush they will catch up!

By: First Hand
#7by:    

I've always liked them. It is probably a competitive sorority putting them down.

By: Opinion
#8by:    

They are just fine

By: So True
#9by:    

I'm very excited for them--I hope they continue to build!

By: sorority
#10by:    

with above

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.