facebook

transfer

by:    

im planning on transferring from texas tech at the end of this year so i dropped the fraternity i pledged cause I will just rush at UT.... what are the non bias ratings and which fraternities would even consider taking a black kid ...shoot me straight, oh and i was at a top teir fraternity at tech.

Posted By: texas tech
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

at UT, it's pretty exclusive w/top frats. But, a few have bent the stereotype.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

What did you pledge at tech?

By: Hmm...
#3by:    

Dude....its ut......no offense but unless your mad preppy and cool try a multicultural fraternity

By: SA
#4by:    

You can try AEPi

By: Umm...
#5by:    

need to just give up if you want top

By: Might
#6by:    

You'll stand a decently good chance in most middle tiers and definitely bottom tiers. (SigmaChi [they're top middle tier, it'd be harder], Delt, phi psi, pi kapp, phi delt, acacia). Most likely top tier (fiji, sae, sigep) your chances are slim.

By: dipspit
#7by:    

You won't have a chance with SAE, Fiji, KSig, Sig Ep or Omicron. Most white guys don't have a chance there either so don't waste your time. I'd concentrate on ATO, Delt, Sigma Chi, Phi Psi. Pike, Phi Kap, Phi Delt.

By: Honest
by: Figure   

you mean Pi Kap instead of Phi Kap on one of those.

By: Figure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.