facebook

top frats in the state

by:    

What are the overall best fraternities in the state, including other universities like Texas Tech, A&M, Tx State and of course UT? What's like the top 5 in the state?

Posted By: Texan
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I mean putting delt with the mix with UT you might as well throw Phi Psi and Sig Chi too.. those 3 are all pretty much middle tier. Cept Sig Chi is full of douches, DTD and Phi Psi are a little better as far as quality of brothers.

By: truth
by: The middle   

tier is bigger than like 3 fraternities, and Phi Psi isn't the top of middle tier. You don't seem to be on top of it which would explain why you couldn't differentiate between Phi Psi, ATO and Sigma Chi.

By: The middle
by: Phi delt    

Where does ut phi delt currently rank? Are they middle tier?

By: Phi delt
by: ^   

I'd put Phi Delt at lower middle, fairly comparable to Phi Psi or Pi Kapp.

By: ^
by: Omicron should   

Affiliate with another hardcore national frat like DKE or ADPhi. Local status is only going to eep hurting them

By: Omicron should
by: @Omicron shoul   

I think they have to wait 5 years before affiliating with another national organization, and that's assuming they win the legal battle. They're in a tough spot and their old nationals basically gave them a no win situation that basically involved either a 2 year suspension or leaving KA.

By: @Omicron shoul
by: Why do they    

Have to wait 5 years?

By: Why do they
by: It's   

an IFC rule I think.

By: It's
#12by:    

TOP FRATTIEST SCHOOLS IN TEXAS TOP FRATERNITIES
UT- SAE, Fiji, Sig Ep, Kappa Sig, Delt
SMU- SAE, Fiji, Pike, Phi Delt
SFA- Phi Delt, SAE, Sigma Chi, KA
TTU- Phi Delt, Fiji, SAE, Delt
TCU- SAE, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi
A&M- Fiji, KA, Beta, Delt, SAE
TSU- ATO, KA, Delt, Kappa Sig
BU- Kappa Sig, Phi Delt, SAE, FIJI

By: TOP FRATTIEST

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Some of these    

aren't correct.

By: Some of these

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.