facebook

male spirit groups?

by:    

Does anyone know more information about these? I'm not really diggin the social exclusivity the greek life has to offer...nor do I fit inside the income bracket. However, I do want to get more into it. Does anyone know any pro/cons for spirit groups? I tried to find more information about them outside their own websites (which are biased) and I was curious to see if there was any more about them

Posted By: Jacky
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

not everyone in Greek life is rich right? And I can tell you right now that most of the spirit groups are exclusive too (in fact a couple extremely so, and a lot of them are largely Greek members as it is). You could probably check out the individual groups websites for information about joining though.

By: You know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

There's a common misconception that the male spirit groups aren't as exclusive as IFC organizations. Cowboys and Spurs are arguably two of the hardest orgs to become a part of.

I've heard of people "rushing" Tejas for multiple semesters and not getting in. Wranglers, if you're athletic you'll be fine.

Absolute Texxas (or however you spell it) or something similar, if you're not looking for exclusivity, would be your best bet.

Do some research on the school website to find what you're looking for.

By: kanyewest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.