facebook

spring rush

by:    

Hey, I was wondering which fraternities do spring rush? I am an out of state freshman and was too late for fall rush.

Posted By: john
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

K sig, sig chi, ato, and delt for sure. Probably pike but not positive. Fiji, SAE, and Sig ep don't. KA never did but now that they are Omicron they might. I'm sure someone will be able to better clarify the list.

By: spring rush
#2by:    

Everyone but SAE, Fiji, Sig Ep, and maybe Ksig and Omicron, does spring rush.

By: I'm pretty sure
by: spring rush   

Kappa Sig isn't doing spring rush this year nor does omicron

By: spring rush
by: The post    

Says they probably don't do spring rush, so you weren't really correcting anything.

By: The post
#3by:    

Sigma chi isn't doing spring rush. Does anyone know if this is true? And is delt doing spring?

By: I heard

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: c   

sigma chi is not

By: c
#4by:    

Yes we are doing spring rush, don't listen to these idiots

By: EX
by: I    

Figured that probably wasn't true. Y'all did well in Fall rush, but I was still going to be surprised if you didn't do Spring.

By: I
#5by:    

Is doing spring

By: Delt
#6by:    

Thank you GR for killing your own website by moving your recent posts to the last pages. No one wants to look up all that stuff. Good though, ya'll don't need to be around anyway.

By: Hey
#7by:    

is not. Delt is.

By: Sigma Chi
#8by:    

Is delt the best doing spring?

By: So
#9by:    

ya Delt is way better than Sigma Chi, ATO, or Pike

By: @so
#10by:    

ATo do spring rush? Also which fraternity has the better reputation on campus: sigma chi or delt or ATo?

By: Does
by: Yeah    

ATO definitely does spring, only KSig, SAE, Omicron, Fiji, and Sig Ep don't. ATO have a reputation for raging a lot and having one of the hardest pledgeships, They're definitely behind Sigma Chi and Delt and maybe Pike. Sigma Chi are kind of try hards, but they've made waves on campus and are safely ahead of ATO and Pike now, and could potentially pass Delt before too long. Delt is probably the top fraternity in the upper middle tier and get more respect than Sigma Chi for sure (for good reason), but like I said, they're procariously close to having SX pass them.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.