facebook

what are the real sorority ranks?

by: Future Rushie

I feel like the ranks are wrong... What are the REAL sorority ranks?!?! I want to be in the best sorority when I rush next year!!!

Posted By: Future Rushie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: info   

Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Sigma Alpha, and Delta Phi Epsilon are the groups presenting

By: info
#2  by: Bulldog1   

If you're a fun, good looking girl with reasonable morals, sigma is for you. If you're more loose with your body, but like to have a good time, AXiD is for you, if you're a little shy and less social, Chi O is your home.

By: Bulldog1
by: yesMar 24, 2014 8:01:35 PM

spot on

By: yes
#3  by: biobulldog   

I think from a guy's point of view you'd be better of joining Chi Omega. They have a lot of class and are extremely sweet. But on another note ( this coming from a Greek female friend of mine) " Don't let what others are telling you about the sororities make your decision. Just because someone says one thing about a particular sorority, it doesn't mean that you will form the same thought about them. Go through recruitment, it's all about finding the place where you feel accepted and that you feel at home in. Have fun when you rush, don't stress yourself out too much! Smile and be yourself and you'll be just fine I promise! "

By: biobulldog
#4  by: bulldogs   

axid and chi o are where you will find real sisters

By: bulldogs
by: yoloJun 14, 2014 10:12:31 PM

axid has a horrible sisterhood.

By: yolo
#5  by: selected   

Alpha Omicron Pi (AOII) will be colonizing this fall

By: selected

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.