facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by:    

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at University of Wisconsin - UW

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

What? I am a gamma phi alum, and am still active with the house. We've NEVER almost lost our house for ANY reason. We're the third oldest house on campus and have always had a strong alumni base. Also, we're at almost 140 women right now---way above campus total. We've been at or above total for the last 15 years (probably longer, I just don't have that knowledge). And, we haven't lost ANY pledges this year. Stop being rude and making up crap. What you said below has NO basis in reality. In fact, it's slanderous.

By: re: re: haha
#2by:    

It's true! I saw the do-rag girl too. I was shocked she looked like a Pi Phi. it's ok, every house has one of "those" girls...

By: do-rag
#3by:    

looked like a pi phi? wtf

By: lol
#4by:    

totally know what they're talking about...PiPhi's have a certain "look"

By: re:lol
#5by:    

hahahahaha i guess, but how? i wouldn't say do-rags.

By: re:re:lol
#6by:    

cheesy and dated. like Jersey shore but what they were looking like 5 years ago... yikes! Very tacky looking.

By: pi phi
#7by:    

I find if pathetic that someone is starting dirty rushing rumors about Gamma Phi just before rush. I mean, if they are such dirty rushers, why are they ranked so high on here and why wasn't anything about dirty rushing mentioned in earlier posts? Just saying...

By: dirty rushing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

nothing against gamma phi, but if you think the fact that they are ranked high "on here" means they don't dirty rush, you are retarded.

By: re: dirty rushing
#9by:    

all the top houses do it and half of the bottom ones do it too. usually only do it to girls they really want though. its really not a big deal, who cares?

By: dirty rush
#10by:    

isn't intelligence a category we can rank?

By: why?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.