facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 98 of 108
#971by:    

I don't know how Aphi can claim they aren't selfranking/bashing. they just got a very generous rank, and xo (ranked just above them) and ddd (ranked just below them) both got bashed. yes, I'm lurking on here, so I noticed.

By: so
#972by:    

SDT is prob one of the meanest houses there is. the girls are just unbelieveably rude and cold-shouldered towards everyone else. You can be close-knit and still acknowledge other people and be nice to them too. they don't even have the great looks to back it up

By: honest
#973by:    

LADIES go find a hobby or something because clearly too many of you spend too much time on this website. I just found out about this website and it's disgusting. This is pathetic and a perfect example of why our Greek system sucks. It doesn't matter what you think of one or two girls in a house but degrading each other anonymously is pathetic. Let's all reassess our own classiness and grow up.

By: good god
#974by:    

girls come on this site is pathetic! i am in one of the least popular houses on this campus. i knew we weren't popular when i rushed since i went through as a sophomore. i preffed at my house and 2 houses that are considered upper-middle tier. i picked my house because i felt that they were the girls i could be around without being all made up and pretty. anyway, my point is we should support all sororities on campus. i have friends in almost every single house and i truly believe every house has wonderful girls and something to offer to everyone. let's face it. we go to school in the north. our greek system should not be so catty. it's not like we're in the deep south. it would be nice if everyone who frequents this site could leave a nice (or at least honest) rank on each house and say something nice in the comments. we'll call them fuzzies :) (legally blonde reference in case anyone didnt get that lol)

By: ladies please!
#975by:    

agreed! I think the mean comments are from really insecure snobs. I am the same way. I preffer gamma phi and pi phi and I joined a "bottom tier" because I ahd more in common with everyone and it was my number 1 choice too. It really is amazing and disappointing how mean people can be to eachother. Thanks for sticking up for everyone in all houses this way

PS - recently met someone that graduated in 2008 who said she only had friends in the"good houses" like XYZ but not int the "bad ones, you know, the ones no one knows about" after I asked her if she knew anyone in my house and she said she never heard of us... 1. she looked bad, 2. Really? So thank you ladies please becuase I am who I am no matter what letters you slap on me and almost everyone could fit into most houses and rush can be a crapshoot becuase getting in or liking a house is so dependednt on which 3 to 7 people talk to you. Anyways, Go Greeks!

By: Re: Ladies Please!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#976by:    

1) ladies please! = Tri Delt
2) Re: Ladies Please! = Theta

By: Solved!
#977by:    

what does it matter what house the girls who commented are in? are you "upper tier" houses really so stuck up that you can't agree that this board is ridiculous with all the terrible things being said about the houses? "Ladies Please!" made some really good points in my opinion. you all just showed how immature you are.

By: what?
#978by:    

why are you assuming that everyone making mean comments are in upper tier houses? most of the meanest comments are among the lower tier houses...really doubting that upper tier houses feel so threatened by lower tier houses that they need to bash them? it looks like they are mostly bashing each other. just an observation. stop being so insecure and leading a greek version of class-warfare.

By: re:what
#979by:    

hey thanks for giving every house positive comments! it was really nice to go to my houses page and read something good about us for once :) im the one who wrote the "Ladies Please!" comment and i hope other people will follow you in giving honest ranks with positive comments :)

By: re:yay
#980by:    

sorry but, chi o sucks kinda. still don't get why they are this high...should be on the same tier as sdt or theta

By: sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.