3)piphi/axo
4)aphi
5)chio/aephi
6)ddd/theta
7)sdt

booooooom suckaz

By: re: pathetic
#962by:    

LOL. So you switched the order of a couple houses, and the first poster's order was "disgusting"? Riiight. So, you're either a piphi, aphi or tridelt since those are the houses you bumped up a notch. Sorry, I agree with the first poster.

By: below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#963by:    

who is this person who keeps posting "sincerely not a...." stop it's weird.

By: re: below
#964by:    

agree about chio having their shining moment

By: below
#965by:    

It's an Alpha Phi. The only house that's gotten obvious self-ranks in the last day.

By: re:below
#966by:    

hateonhateonhate someone hates alpha phi on this site. spread greek love. we all love each other

By: hate
#967by:    

aphi has become what theta was last year

By: agreed
#968by:    

of chi o this year. They are beginning to be more like aephi, very closed off and cliquey. They have really gone downhill

By: not a fan
#969by:    

exactly what I thought

By: @agreed
#970by:    

I agree with that--some of the girls are super cliquey (the ones who live in Statesider) but the ones from the dorms are all really chill and sweet. Not sure Aphi is above them like some of the other comments, but I think they are on the same tier.

By: @below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.