2)Kappa
3)AXO/DG
4)PiPhi/AEPhi
5)XO/APhi
6)DDD/Theta
7)SDT

By: New ranks
#942by:    

your supposed NEW ranks aren't even close (below). Nice try though.

By: Based upon reality
#943by:    

I think the new ranks look exactly like the old ranks. Nothing's changed.

By: IDK
#944by:    

basing it off of need of spring rush and retention makes that rank way off - I AEPhi has almost no drops and neither does PiPhi. of all houses DDD has the most drops. AXO and Theta are in the middle as far as drops go and spots open. SDT has open spots but almost NO ONE drops.

I would much rather quality over quantity anyways so I'd rather be in a house with open spots and all awesome people than a house full of people picked just to fill spots or people picked from the second choices/backups.

Kappa usually has at most 2 spots open (basically none, they almo) and Gamma Phi is not always full but they are the most selective and will stay small rather than take someone they are not thoroughly in love w/

By: new ranks
#945by:    

1.Gamma Phi/Kappa/ChiO/Pi Phi/APhi/DG
2.Pi Phi/AXO/SDT/Theta/AEPhi
3.DDD
Open spots are not a sign of not being as strong or whatever, usually are a sign of being selective. Most houses prefer to have open spots than someone that does not fit.

By: retention
#946by:    

Tridelta may have the most drops, but they also had the largest pledge class. If PiPhi had no drops, then they couldn't have spring rushed; they were over total (including the fall pledges) when I last saw the #s. I agree that Gamma Phi seems selective and that's why they didn't spring rush, but they probably didn't have any open spots; they were way over total as well, even with some drops. If AXO had a median # of drops (as you suggest), then they should have spring rushed. And they didn't. Basically, after fall rush, every house except SDT was at total or above (including their new pledges). Yet, SDT and 5 additional houses spring rushed. Logic would tell me that those were the houses with the most drops? By the way, most houses with a fair # of open spots (more than 5ish) don't have the luxury of saying "no" to spring rush---their nationals tell them they HAVE to participate in recruitment. Atleast that's how it was when I was more heavily involved with the process.

By: 2 below me
#947by:    

can someone honestly tell me why everyone HATES tri-delta so much? i really am curious, not being sarcastic.

By: honestly
#948by:    

I have DEFINITELY seen sororities run off pledges that turn out to be NOTHNG like they were in rush, generally if she turns out to be really mean. One ran off a pledge beucase she went to her favorite frat and told them all how awful we were and how much she hated us because we were all dorky. Sorry if you do that we are gonna do what we can to not associate with you. Its not a house agreement but usually 1/3 run them off. She was so fake in rush, the only ones that cut her knew her from before rush for being that way (about 1/2 of the houses) People tried talking to her and she even initiated Don't know who has or does it, I think it doesnot happen at a house often
My house did it because the girl kept stealing everyone's clothes and purses during chapter and at our parties - if she lived in....yikes!

By: running off

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#949by:    

WHAT are you talking about?!?!?

By: Below
#950by:    

clearly it's time for another rank b/c the ranks to my left are all sorts of messed up:
1. Gamma Phi
2. Kappa
3. DG
4. AXO
5. PiPhi
6. AEPhi/ChiO/APhi
7. Tridelt/Theta
8.SDT

By: RANK!!!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.