facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 94 of 108
#931by:    

you are a nasty bitter person. You are only picking on them because both are mostly sweet positive people and bitter people like you love to single these types out and you think of them as easy targets. Grow up and get out of high school.

By: re: let's face it
#932by:    

Is anyone doing it? Does anyone have any info? I can't find anything anywhere.

By: Spring Rush
#933by:    

I think it starts in the middle of the month. you should be getting an e-mail with info soon

By: re:Spring Rush
#934by:    

all of you.

By: Idiots
#935by:    

I hate when people say that, what is it even supposed to mean? the houses cycle anyways and they are all good in the respect that there is a place anyone could fit. We probably need to add another sorority to campus. Really, all of the percentages on here should be higher for every sorority. It is a great experience to be in one no matter what the perception people have of a particular sorority.

By: slipping

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#936by:    

Ladies - you are so much BETTER than this. You attend the UW, a top 20 U. Don't let greek rank get to you too. To quote the Yale section "Oh God, why does Yale have one of these." Students of your caliber are above this. Get the picture? If sororities are going to endure we need to stop perpetuating pop culture's impression of us as brainless low class bimbos - which is what the crap on GR demonstrates. My daughter attends an SEC school, want to see cruel pettiness - go to their pages. It shames us all. Embrace all sisterhood - greeks are the minority on campuses - we need to stick together.

By: Panhel Alum
#937by:    

Hi---recent alum here. Who did spring rush this year? I know that Tridelta, Theta and DG did it----anyone else?

By: just curious
#938by:    

Pi Phi did as well. Not sure about anyone else!

By: ddd
#939by:    

ChiO did, as well.

By: @just curious
#940by:    

SDT did

By: to just curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.