by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 92 of 108
#911by:    

when do we find out for sure?

By: spring
#912by:    

didn't we just vote to raise house total? Wouldn't that mean that every house is able to do spring rush now?

By: spring
#913by:    

We did? I don't remember that. What is it now? And, if so, I guess that houses below the new total could do spring if they wanted to

By: below
#914by:    

What do you win for being #1? Just seeing what all the fuss is about.

By: question
#915by:    

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS
1.Pi Beta Phi
2.Theta
3.Tri-Delta
4.Alpha Phi
5.Chi Omega
9001. Gamma Phi Beta

By: Power Rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#916by:    

seems really random

By: re: power rankings
#917by:    

when does spring rush actually start?

By: when
#918by:    

Gamma Phi
Kappa/DG
PiPhi
AXO
Chi O/APhi
AEPhi
DDD
Theta
SDT

By: WISCO RANKING
#919by:    

i'm shocked at how pathethic people are on this site. order of sororities by rank, really? dont get me wrong, i get that of course there are going to be better sororities than others, but is there a big difference between G Phi and KKG? DG and Pi Phi? no. if someone was to say that DDD was better than G Phi, well that might be weird. but truly ranking by exact numbers is dumb, i do think "tiers" is more realistic. people need to grow up and realize that there are no differences between some of the houses, putting a specific "number ranking" is stupid.

By: seriously
#920by:    

yes, ranking by tiers is much more mature. We all need to grow up and start ranking by tiers, not exact numbers.

By: re:seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.