facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 91 of 108
#901by:    

you girls are on this site too much. Just get along. Wisconsin has more rankings than most schools, and we are only 10% greek.

By: bro
#902by:    

Not at all true. Go on any SEC school, and each house rankings are in the 1000s. At least they were a while ago. Maybe they've been reset?

By: Re: bro
#903by:    

hazing at gamma phi needs to stop

By: hazing
#904by:    

hahaha. riiiighhhhttttttt.

By: re:hazing
#905by:    

anyone know which houses are going through spring rush?

By: spring

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#906by:    

I want to know, too. I heard that there was a chance that no one was, because everyone's at total? :(

By: @spring
#907by:    

what do you win for being ranked #1?

By: question
#908by:    

why do you care so much? pretty sure no one answered you the first time you asked this question.

By: @question
#909by:    

I've heard the opposite. What I've been told is that most houses are having spring rush because there have been a lot of drops in across the board.

By: @@spring
#910by:    

But, even if there were drops (and most houses only had 1 or 2, with the exception of a few houses), all the houses (except SDT) were well over total (126). Doesn't that mean they can't take any new members this spring? Just wondering. Personally, I don't think my house is doing it.

By: re:@@spring

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.