facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 89 of 108
#881  by: wait guys...   

look at the frat page. hilarrrrrrr. let's stop focusing on ourselves and just pay attention to something every single one of us can find entertaining.

By: wait guys...
#882  by: Attention   

Hi, guys. Just wanted to point it out to you that it's a greekrank moderator that is stirring up all the trouble. They slipped and ranked a house all 0s---only moderators can do that. This site is awful.

By: Attention
#883  by: Greek 2gether   

To below: yeah, I sorta suspected that. There were other clues, too. The "thuggy" language, the weird lies....Anyway, let's start being positive! Our Greek system is strong, and each house is full of amazing girls! It's definitely great to be Greek at Wisco!

By: Greek 2gether
#884  by: Oregon   

I know one of the moderators for this website, they told me that someone in Oregon has been defaming Greeks from UW in preparation for the Rose Bowl.

By: Oregon
#885  by: Re:oregon   

Yeah, right. Why all the 0 ranks then?

By: Re:oregon
#886  by: Messed up   

So really this is how it is-just to set the facts straight:
gphi
kappa
dg
piphi/axo
chio/aphi
aephi
ddd
theta
sdt

boom. this is all based on after this years rush

By: Messed up
#887  by: i disagree   

gphi
dg
kappa/pi phi (1 moved down, 1 moved up)
axo
chi o/aephi
aphi/ddd
theta
sdt

By: i disagree
#888  by: re: Messed Up   

Totally agree. Kappa hasn't gone down in the rankings, sorry if you think so and pi phi didn't do good enough to completely surpass AXO, we'll see next year. Aphi also got a really good pledge class, so they are def above tri delt but idk about aephi.

By: re: Messed Up
#889  by: Below   

Agree totally. Kappa didn't drop, piphi didn't move up and a phi is still below aephi.

By: Below
#890  by: below   

so that's why you come on here all of the time and bash all the houses with obviously ridiculous lies? You're sure teaching everyone a lesson! Thanks for making the world a much better place.

By: below

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.