facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 88 of 108
#871  by: Re:real talk   

Stop stealing my nickname, kappa. Btw, if you mean that achieving socially means "girls gone wild"' then yeah, you girls are over achievers. Oh, and I'm pretty sure "genuine" is a word that has NEVER been used to describe your chapter.

By: Re:real talk
#872  by: re:nice try   

First of all, I agree with below. But to "nice try": you're really going to blame the behavior of your own members on DG, PiPhi and AChiO? It's not their fault that some of your members have made really bad/embarrassing decisions, and are now getting called out for it. The actions of a few reflect badly on all of Kappa. Stop whining and shifting blame, and address the problems within your own house. Maybe rethink your goals and recruitment strategy? Also, "nice try" (haha) spreading a ridiculous, benign rumor about reckless, dancing GPhi's pushing girls off tables like they are Godzilla raiding Tokyo. I highly doubt that it's true, and even if there is a grain of truth to it, it's nothing compared to the multiple awful things you girls did last year and this past fall. Look, Kappa's still a good house, and you got a decent pledge class this year. Time to take the high road and work on maintaining your "top house" status by doing/saying positive things---not self-ranking/bashing.

By: re:nice try
#873  by: to below:   

Benign means "gentle" or "harmless." I'm assuming you meant malignant?

By: to below:
#874  by: Grammar queen   

I think they meant benign. Because it's a lame, laughable rumor that couldn't really cause any real harm.

By: Grammar queen
#875  by: re:Grammar Queen   

You're right. I did mean benign.

By: re:Grammar Queen
#876  by: beter   

If I look at a school's greek system and they all have high score percentages, I would rather join the worst house at that school where at another the school the best house only have like a 50% - maybe we all oughta be a little more generous and less slap-happy with eachother? whatever is the most populr or whatever will eventually filter to the top - cream always rises to the top.

By: beter
#877  by: how it is now   

GPhiB
DG/Kappa (Kappa used to be in 2nd alone, but...well, sorry but they are turning into the new Theta this year)
AXO/PiPhi
XO/APhi/AEPhi (APhi had an awesome rush)
Theta (have turned things around this year)
Tridelt/SDT

By: how it is now
#878  by: who   

made humo?

By: who
#879  by: RE: Who   

Gamma Phi
Humo Show:
Kappa
Tri Delta
Chi O
DG
Pi Phi

I don't know which fraternities are paired with all of the sororities so I'm just not going to attempt to name them. Yay humo!

By: RE: Who
#880  by: end of story   

Gamma Phi
Kappa (they haven't fallen, stop spreading rumors, get over it)
DG
AXO/PiPhi
AEPhi/XO
APhi
Theta/DDD
SDT

By: end of story

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.