facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 86 of 108
#851by:    

Just because a house has been on campus forever and is popular, doesn't make them safe. Look at PiPhi at Miami-OH or Tridelt at Penn State. We've all heard (and seen) what Kappa did last year, and it sounds like they're doing the same things this year. I don't know if they are going to be on sopro or what, but they seriously need to do some damage control for the sake of their rep. But, bashing other houses and thinking everyone's jealous of them is NOT the way to do it. They clearly need to grow up and take some ownership of what they've done.

By: re:TRUTH
#852by:    

I'm out of the UW loop -- can someone please tell me what Kappa did to get in trouble? Thanks.

By: Info please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#853by:    

so, basically the things that happened last year were more embarrassing than anything. because all them were "public" so to speak, it just reflected really poorly on the greek system in general. as for the hazing rumors this year, i have no idea if that's true. if it is, i'm sure panhel is taking care of it.

By: re:info please pt 2
#854by:    

Thank you for answering.

By: Info please
#855by:    

Stop self-ranking. Stop bashing other houses. It's obvious and it's pathetic.

By: Dear Kappa
#856by:    

You said it, sister

By: @Dear Kappa
#857by:    

honestly this is all pathetic. i feel bad for every single one of you guys. you all need to stick together in greek life and stop the childish fighting. i feel bad for kappa they're not doing anything wrong or harmful to anyone else. get over it.

By: mutual
#858by:    

Ok, kappa.

By: Re:
#859by:    

Can it be any more obvious that a kkg wrote that comment? I highly doubt that any other house would stand up for you on here. Except maybe gamma phi, since you guys seem tight. But, since you've bashed them on here, too, I'm pretty sure that it's not them standing up for you. Anyway, way to go! You treat the houses that you consider "beneath you" like crap, and bash the houses that you consider threats. You've been doing it for years, it's just that people are finally calling you out on it. I think that I speak for just about the entire Greek system when I say that no one feels an ounce of sympathy toward you.

By: Re:Mutual
#860by:    

some girls posting on here seem awfully preoccupied with kappa. if you really hate them, ignore them. that always hurts worse. by paying all this attention to them it just keeps the focus on them. just stay positive.

By: strange

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.