Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 85 of 108
#841by:    

haha. totally.

By: re: below
#842by:    

site it dumb...

By: this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#843by:    

Guys, please don't continue this dumb site's message and give all houses, fraternities and sororities, real chances out there. If you hold grudges, you miss out on the opportunity to meet great people which is what the Greek system should be all about in the first place!

By: Badger
#844by:    

you guys need to decide how you define a "good" sorority. you go on a tirade against kappa and say their only "redeeming qualities are their looks." but then you turn around and say alpha phi and tridelta are "terrible" when they're nice and involved on campus (clearly showing that you think looks are important). you also said "nothing sinks faster than an anchor" when DG got ONE "bad" pc.my conclusion is that you guys must think looks are very important and say they arent because you're seeking to be ranked higher than the "hotter" sororities KKG and DG.and no you dont care about your ranking on this website, but you know this does reflect the unsaid rank everyone's thinking.

By: to everyone
#845by:    

What is happening with Kappa? I heard they were kicked off panhel and have to petition next semester to be reinstated otherwise they could get kicked off campus. True?

By: rumors
#846by:    

I heard the same thing. Lots of gossip at chapter meeting...can anyone confirm?

By: below
#847by:    

doubt it, there are more people rushing than there are spots in houses now and Kappa has been at UW forever. They might be in trouble, but they haven't done anything THAT bad. sure maybe REALLY embarassing stuff, but no one got hurt or anything. Unless there is more. I heard you can get kicked off panhel for not turning in grade reports and stuff, and they probably don't have to petition anything. I have a strong feeling something got blown out of proportion.

By: Re: rumors
#848by:    

Gamma phi
Kappa
DG
AXO/PiPhi
APhi/XO/AEPhi
Theta/DDD
SDT

By: Reality
#849by:    

there's no way APhi is tied with XO and AEPhi

Gphi
Kappa
Dg
AXO/Piphi
XO/AEPhi
APhi
DDD
Theta
SDT

By: Check
#850by:    

so to make things clear. Kappa has been a sorority at UW and is recognized nationally. I will swear on anything that Kappa will not be thrown out of campus and they will still have a pledge class next year. so stop spreading little rumors kids! Kappa is still strong. lets see who gets the last laugh

By: TRUTH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.