facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 80 of 108
#791  by: my opinion    

btw, my comments below are based on looks, obviously there are other things that make a house good

By: my opinion
#792  by: ignore this site    

seriously, everyone will feel at home at a different house. just because you're at a top house doesnt mean you'll be good friends with your sisters. its important to think about where you would feel most comfortable.after college no one will care if you were top or bottom tier, but you'll hopefully still have the friends you made in college. all the houses have great girls freshmen!

By: ignore this site
#793  by: re:ignore & my opin   

Ignore this site: Right on. Glad someone said it.

My opinion: Why would you publicly rank on looks? That's just perpetuating the problem. And, besides, every house has beautiful girls.

By: re:ignore & my opin
#794  by: bucky   

you chicks are nuts.

By: bucky
#795  by: Flo   

Good luck to all the PNMs as recruitment gets under way! And stay off or at least ignore this site - you'll see that all the houses are GREAT!

By: Flo
#796  by: curious   

Anyone know how many girls are registered for recruitment?

By: curious
#797  by: When?   

When will people learn that everyone fits into a different house for different reasons? Ranking is not even necessary, we all received a bid to the house we did because we belong and fit there. The bashing and mean comments on here are hurtful and beyond unnecessary! Greek Love!

By: When?
#798  by: Kelley   

Happy Bid Day and congrats in advance to all the new members and all the great chapters at UW!

By: Kelley
#799  by: Riley   

This whole rank thing is insulting! We are in college now this isn't your old high school any more. Can we PLEASE move away from who is hot? I really do not want to be in a hot sorority. NOW THAT IS A BAD REP!

By: Riley
#800  by: bid day 2011   

gphi
dg
kappa
piphi/aphi
axo
chio
aephi
theta
tridelt
sdt

By: bid day 2011

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.