#73by:    

1. GammaPhi
2. DG
3. Kappa/AXO
5.PiPhi/AEPhi/Theta/APhi
9. SDT/ TriDelt/Chi O

By: re: for real
#74by:    

It seems odd that every time theta gets an especially good ranking the other sororities above it get all 1s and comments that claim it should "def be below theta"

By: what?
#75by:    

might wanna double check, pretty sure that isn't the case.

By: re: what?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#76by:    

what? must check this site non-stop cause there are no timestamps for the actual rankings people post, only their comments. and sorry, but theta has gotten better over the years and some have slipped. the rankings at UW are never the same from year to year

By: re: what?
#77by:    

actually, the rankings have remained pretty steady for the last 10-15 years, from what I'[ve heard and witnessed.

By: below
#78by:    

the comments and rankings are dated....

By: re:re:what?
#79by:    

not true, the stereotypes change a lot. I know for a fact cause my house was COMPLETELY different by the time I graduated. the stereotypes fluctuate a lot and how would you know? do you study this yearly? are you 15 years out of college? you asked a random dude? the greek system is too big for a handful of people to meet enough people to confirm that the houses do or don't change.

From meeting alum in my sorority and looking at the composites in the house I know mine fluctuates a lot every 3 to 6 years.

By: re: below
#80by:    

I don't agree. I am NOT 15 years out of college, nor did I "ask some random dude". I am a current sorority member. I think some of the mid-level houses switch it up, but the top houses have remained the top for what seems like forever (my mom, dad AND grandmother were greek at Madison, and the top 3-4 sororities now were the top 3-4 houses when they were greek). My mom did tell me that tridelt and theta used to be better in the '80's. So, Re:below, I do have a basis for my statement. I mean, do YOU study this yearly? In addition, Wisco's greek system is relatively small compared to most schools our size. It's actually pretty EASY to have a comprehensive grasp on the general history of the sororities here. Do YOU even go to school here?

By: re: re: below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.