facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 79 of 108
#781by:    

this is pretty lame. look at the Uof I, michigan and iowa pages. they got rid of the rankings because they realized how stooopid this website is. lets be real, wisconsin's greek system is way more chill than any of those schools and in my experience, pretty much everyone gets along across houses at wisco. my only hope is that girls who are thinking of rushing don't see this and decide they don't want to get involved.

EVERYONE STOP BEING RUDE. WE LOVE EACH OTHER. !!!!yay!!!!!

By: dudes
#782by:    

We are seriously not this mean and caddy. This website casts a terrible light on our greek community. We know you guys look at this site, and each year it becomes a battle to see which house can rise the most in "rankings" without seeming obvious. Are the rankings on the left accurate? NO. Do they matter? Somewhat.

Websites like this can give you a totally horrible perception of a house before rush even begins. Once you begin rush, you'll see that most of the girls in sororities are UW are amazing, beautiful, smart, and accomplished...regardless of what house they are in.

Good luck in RUSH!!

By: TO INCOMING FRESHMEN
#783by:    

ranks on the left are not accurate. Just decide for yourself where you would fit in best.

By: to incoming freshmen
#784by:    

These rankings did not help at all. Most of the ranks were either all 1s or 5s. Girls need to get on and give actual information about the sororities, not just try to improve or deplete the ranking.

By: freshman
#785by:    

Yes, many of the ranks aren't accurate. If you want to really know about the sororities, just go through rush. But, if you must, just scroll through these side commments...there are definitely posts describing each house and ranking them somewhat accurately.

By: re:below
#786by:    

EACH HOUSE HAS THEIR OWN "FEEL", AND YOU'LL FIND THAT OUT DURING RUSH. HOWEVER, IN MY OPINION, THE HOUSES CAN BE GROUPED INTO 3 GROUPS BASED ON SIMILARITIES, IN MY EXPERIENCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING GROUPS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH "POPULARITY":
1)GPHI, KAPPA, DG, PIPHI
2)AXO, AEPHI, XO, SDT
3)APHI, DDD, THETA

By: RE:FRESHMAN
#787by:    

uhhh no groupings should go as follows:
1)gphi,kkg,axo,dg
2)xo,aphi,piphi
3)ddd,sdt,aephi, theta

By: RE: Below
#788by:    

Um, I think that you misread her/his post. She wasn't grouping by popularity, she was grouping by SIMILARITIES in types of girls they go for and attract. Personally, her/his groupings were right on. Your groupings aren't right for either popularity or similarities.

By: @re:below
#789by:    

This board is a terrible, disgusting joke. Everyone in real life knows the actual pecking order. The bashers on here are just giving their respective houses a bad name (you know who you are, and so do other people because you'd have to be an idiot not to figure it out)

By: Disgusting

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#790by:    

1. Gamma Phi
2. Kappa (yuck)
3. DG
4. AXO/PiPhi
5. AEPhi/XO
6. APhi
7. Tridelt/Theta/SDT

By: THE TRUTH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.