facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 78 of 108
#771by:    

looks like the moderator had some fun last night.

By: mixing it up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#772by:    

between pi phi and dg rages on - 238 vs. 210

By: the battle
#773by:    

The people on this website are .1% of Greek Life, and it's pretty obvious. Why don't you stop watching dumb movies/shows, going to idiotic websites and form your own opinion based on experience?

By: re:Freshman
#774by:    

wow. well good job defending yourself.

By: freshman
#775by:    

These responses are hilariously honest. I wish that honesty would translate into the rankings. lol. Anyway, if you really want anonymous people on a random website to confirm that you're making a good decision; well, I think you can tell that you're out of luck. The Greek System at Madison is great; every house has something to offer. Even the "unpopular" houses have fantastic girls. Just remember that very few people from Wisco even go on this site, and it's obvious that a few girls are just mean and unhappy and like to fight. But those girls are few and far between. Trust me. But you do need to make your own decisions; plus your first post came off as a little condescending and condemning. If you do decide to rush, keep an open mind.

By: @freshman
#776by:    

freshman, if you're interested in rushing and seriously look at these rankings, you're getting into it for all the wrong reasons. every single house has strong AND weak points. looking at this website is by no means an accurate representation of any house or the Greek system as a whole. this website promotes slander and framing, which a teeny tiny portion of Greeks partake in (literally like 3 girls per house tops). honestly, this website makes it seem like the Greek system is a war between different houses, but that's most definitely not the case. don't be fooled into thinking that all these 'wars' are actually real. personally my house has been 'attacked' on here and i don't even remotely care, neither should anyone else. the best advice you'll get about rush is to have an open mind about it and really see who you connect with.

By: agreed
#777by:    

definitely agree. see who you click with and don't perpetuate this cyber madness. it's catty girls being vindictive and immature, and frankly it's coming from every house and is just as much about framing as it is about self-ranking. find YOUR fit, it's what rush is about and don't even bother with these superficial rankings. they're a waste of time

By: below
#778by:    

wow i just discovered this website and it makes me think of you girls a LOT differently. no other school ranks as much as UW. this is INSANE! 253 rankings for DG is the most I ever seen for any house at any school in the nation. you ladies need to go out and get tan and enjoy your summer.

By: hahaha
#779by:    

Kidding? Most of the SEC schools have ranks in the 1000's. Go away.

By: ARE YOU
#780by:    

come on. stop trying to argue with someone who's right. maybe her (his??) numbers are a little off, but there's a bigger picture to look at. this stupid greekrank war is so dumb, and it makes the entire greek system look bad. believe it or not but when we all initiated we agreed to represent not only our letters and our house but the whole system. let's start taking that seriously, please. let's be pro-greek and not anti-other houses. i'm from a house accused of bashing and i think it's a shame. we're classy greek girls. let's show wisco what we're all about. greek love to each and all.

By: re: ARE YOU

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.