facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 76 of 108
#751by:    

Do you girls get out? Or do you just sit at a computer and rank all day?

By: weird

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#752by:    

so nice to finally see some honest rankings that do not appear to be self rankings...

By: thanks too :)
#753by:    

the bashing and self-ranking is starting again...it's subtle, but it's there. So, Kappa, PiPhi and Theta, it's time to lay off of GPhi, DG, AXO and Aphi.

By: actually
#754by:    

it is possible that people's perspectives on sororities change... All those houses are well-ranked I doubt they are at a war with eachother they are so neck and neck it is basically the same anyways

By: re: actually
#755by:    

Yeah. I agree it's happening again, and it's not subtle. So annoying.

By: Ahhhh
#756by:    

Why does everyone on this site want drama? I think it was said before the ranking only goes from 50% to 79.2% so it really isn't that great a percentage spread...let's continue to
give positive praise and then the PNM's will know what each house is like...care about gpa's, partying, involvement, etc....

By: Crazy
#757by:    

bashing and self-ranking (you know who you are). it makes you really unattractive to pnms.

By: stop
#758by:    

When you look at this board it looks like a dg and piphi war....235 and 212 total ratings....Wow just wow.

By: Wow
#759by:    

It's the same thing that happened last year before rush. PiPhi self-ranked, and rank-bombed everyone else that was near them on the boards. It just happens to be DG and AChiO this year. Kappa's doing the same thing to Gamma Phi.

By: below
#760by:    

Totally agreed. Here's the real ranks:
Gamma Phi
Kappa
Delta Gam
AChiO
PiPhi
AEPhi/XO
Aphi
Tridelt
Theta
SDT

By: @below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.