chi omega
alpha epsilon phi
alpha phi
kappa alpha theta
delta delta delta
sigma delta tau

By: re: I DO KNOW
#743  by: Hi girls   

The bashing on this site is getting pretty bad (ahem, you know which houses you are). Honestly, it just makes your own house look bad because it's pretty obvious who's doing it to whom and why. The whole Greek system here is great, so why be mean and dishonest?

By: Hi girls
#744  by: Below   

Yeah, I guess that's generally true. However, I actually preffed at 1 house in each of you groupings.

By: Below
#745  by: How funny   

When you look at the ranks and comments and general mean girl spirit it would scare away any freshman. How funny too that the ranking only goes from 50% to 78.6% which is almost a 30% spread.
This board would be more effective if for once the self rankers would start telling what their house really is about - studying, social events, involvement, sisterhood, etc.

By: How funny
#746  by: For serious   

If you're going to bash (and please think about what you're doing before you do it), try to be less obvious about it. Giving GPhi less than a 5 in popularity gives you away. Giving DG XO, AEPhi and APhi all 1s and 2s gives you away. Giving Tridelt less than a 5 in involvement gives you away. It's really sad, girls. Conversely, self-ranking is just as obvious. Giving certain houses a 5 or 4 in classiness gives you away (ah, you know who you are).

By: For serious
#747  by: re:How funny   

I completely agree! If I were a PNM reading this site I would rethink going Greek. Each house has its strong points. We should be focusing on those rather than bringing each other down, it makes everyone look bad.

By: re:How funny
#748  by: Honest Time : )   

Let's all try to give some positive feedback for each other...Remember put ups and put downs? How about trying to help PNM's with some real and honest feedback to help their decisions. Greek life should be something for everyone. Let the PNM's find their niche and GO GREEK!

By: Honest Time : )
#749  by: Dump Greek Rank   

Check out U. of Illinois page - the sororities have cleared the deck and banded together to refuse to rank - let the rushees make their own decisions. If they're smart enough to get into UW, they are smart enough to figure out that all the houses have their good qualities and can pref on their own!

By: Dump Greek Rank
#750  by: THANKS!   

Finally some positive feedback!
I agree with honest time :)

By: THANKS!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.