2.Kappa
3.DG
4.AXO/PiPhi
5.XO/AEPhi
6.APhi/DDD/Theta
7.SDT

By: @@@OMFG
#722by:    

Whoa. You know way too much about greekrank. Weird. Anyway, I get your logic about the existence of moderators, but I still don't really believe it. There are WAY too many schools on this board (mostly with small student populations or small greek systems) that have no or very little hits/ranks. Given your theory, shouldn't they have many more? Plus most of the fraternity pages are the same way (including ours). Also, why did you mention that the owner of this website is a DG? How does that even pertain to anything? If you're implying that she instructs these "moderators" to up DG's rank and lower DG's enemies' ranks, than that doesn't make any sense since DG is getting bashed on this page and BIG TIME on UF's page (and they are a top house there, from what I've heard). Look, I agree that it may not be Theta doing all this crap, but don't posit paranoid conspiracy theories in order to defend your house. That's just sad

By: Ok
#723by:    

Real Ranks:
Gphi
Kappa
DG/AXO
PiPhi/AEPhi
XO/APhi
DDD/Theta
SDT

By: @@@@OMFG
#724by:    

I pretty much agree with below, with the following changes:
6.AEPhi
7.XO
8.APhi
9.DDD

By: re:seriously
#725by:    

Not sure what happened to the rankings at left, but atleast they finally sorta accurate!

By: wow
#726by:    

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Just WHY? Self-ranking is one thing, bashing other houses repeatedly using different servers is another. You're seriously pathetic: Theta, PiPhi or Kappa. My bet is Theta (PiPhi and Kappa are probably being used as red herrings).

By: towhomitmayconcern
#727by:    

So, honestly, their are no lower tier houses at UW. All the sororities are great in different ways and I'd be proud to be in any of them. I wish everyone would see that and just stop ripping on each other. It's ridiculous. It's not like we don't know that a rank of all 1s and 2s is an intentional bash. I'm more sympathetic to the all-5s-balance-ranks because they are just trying to do damage control against legitimately mean-spirited ranks.

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#728by:    

Agree. I just wish that certain houses (PiPhi, Kappa, Theta) would just stop bashing their "competition". It's one thing to self-rank, but bashing others just so you can artificially raise your own rank is really pathetic and immature.

By: @ok
#729by:    

All this bashing is not what the UW greek system is about.. every house is a lot better than to stoop to that. In all honesty, the difference between the top several houses is not significant enough to be so arrogant on this website. If i was a PNM reading this, i would not want to get myself involved in such catty behavior. It's ridiculous and needs to end.

By: greek
#730by:    

Agree, but it's obvious that only a few houses are doing it.

By: Re:Greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.