facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 72 of 108
#711by:    

LOL. I think it's pretty obvious that Theta's trying to start other wars between houses in order to throw the negative attention away from them. Just keep on living in your ridiculous fantasy world, Theta. Super sad.

By: You're Psycho
#712by:    

talking to themselves again..no one mentioned axo and kappa..you did

By: pi phi
#713by:    

but I don't understand why the are being picked on again. You have no idea who is saying what, it could bne anyone.

By: not a theta
#714by:    

Top Tier:

KKG, DG, GPB

Upper Middle:

PBP AXO

Middle:

AEP, XO, AP

Bottom:

KAT, DDD, SDT

By: Bucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#715by:    

Top: Gphi, kappa, DG
Upper middle: AXO, PiPhi, aephi
Middle: xo, APhi, ddd
Bottom: KAT, SDT

By: Actually
#716by:    

Pi Phi is moving on to bashing Gphi and Kappa now. look out!

By: haha
#717by:    

soooo....ya......that's why theta has a zillion high ranks now, and EVERY other house (including piphi) has a ton of straight 1's. yaaaaa....we totally believe you, theta.

By: re:haha
#718by:    

Maybe one or two nice ranks..does that seem like a zillion to you?Keep on blaming theta for the nasty ranks you give each other. That seems to make you feel better.

By: a zillion?
#719by:    

Y'all are SO STUPID. Can't you see that Theta's succeeded in drawing the attention away from them? They started eird wars with dg/piphi/axo and another one with kappa/gpphi. Then they rank-bombed their competition: Tridelt and APhi. And suddenly no one's paying attention to their rank anymore and they climb slowly up. Don't be fooled.

By: OMFG
#720by:    

Yeah, right. Moderators. Sure. I agree with the original post. Thetas wrecked this site once, and I'd say it's pretty likely they are doing it again. They need to just stop so being immature and insecure. No one believes that's there's an invisible moderator playing games. I mean, that's pretty self-important/paranoid assertion.

By: @@OMFG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.