facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 71 of 108
#701by:    

and we're right back to bashing other houses. COOL!!!

By: re: thnx x 2
#702by:    

agree, but I guess that's why this site even exists...

By: below
#703by:    

For starts...are you delusional?
Now here are the rankings in everyone else's eyes:
GPhi
KKG
DG/AXO
Pi Phi
XO
DDD
APhi
AEPhi
Theta
SDT

By: RE: frat rank
#704by:    

Not delusional. Hotness/popularity in the eyes of guys. #FRAT

By: Frat rank
#705by:    

Thank you udubs for all of the true and positive comments you posted on here!!! :)

By: Udubs
#706by:    

Here's the truth, future-rushees:
1) Gamma Phi: Rep is best house on campus. They're generally pretty, smart, fun and (here's the key) NICE. It's hard to rip on a house who's actually nice to almost everyone, but they could be a tad more involved.
2)Kappa: Probably the prettiest girls on campus. Very popular house with frats and during rush. While they do have friends in other houses (especially GPhi & DG), they generally only hang out with other Kappas. Can be very snobby, and used to be thought of as classy, but the last 2 pledge classed have definitely changed that.
3)DG: Sorry AXO, DG's still top 3. One of the best pledge classes last fall. Involved and pretty, but could improve their classy-quotient. They can get a little sloppy.
4)AXO: Pretty, fun girls. Known for having a lot of inter-house drama, but they've seemed to have gotten better with that. They've also gotten more involved. More diverse than the Top 3.

By: the run-down pt 1

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#707by:    

SO sick of all the bashing starting again. Same stupid wordings and MO as before. Seriously, go enjoy your summer Theta, and stop coming on these boards.

By: omg
#708by:    

Just ignore the rankings and pay attention to this comment section---it tends to be more accurate. One particular sorority is trying to skew the rankings, start fights, etc. in the hopes of moving up. In the interest of Panhellenic spirit, I won't say which one (but I'm sure that you can figure it out). Anyway, here's the real (IMO) "ranks":
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Delta Gamma
Alpha Chi Omega
Pi Beta Phi
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Chi Omega
Alpha Phi
Delta Delta Delta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Sigma Delta Tau

By: To future rushees:
#709by:    

I would switch a couple houses in the middle (APhi, ChiO and DDD are pretty much tied at this point), but mostly right. I also agree with your message: the comments over here ARE much more truthful than the BS rankings.

By: re: future rushees
#710by:    

why are you so desperate that you've started pretending to be thetas again to start trouble? No one understands why you can't leave everyone alone.

By: pi phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.