facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 70 of 108
#691by:    

the postings on UW's Greekrank kinda make every sorority look like it is primarily made up of very insecure people. I know that they are not so it is unfortunate this is how it looks on here. Maybe the posts and comments could be a little less attacking/defensive and a little more realistic?

By: greekrank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#692by:    

if you read past the snarkiness, a lot of the postings ARE accurate

By: actually...
#693by:    

the trouble is finding the posts that aren't snarky...

By: re:actually
#694by:    

I think that she meant that there's usually a kernel of truth in most of the snarky comments.

By: re:actually
#695by:    

woah.. whats going on with these ranks?

GPhi
Kappa
AXO/DG
Pi Phi
APhi/DDD
Theta

ChiO/AEPhi/SDT hard to rank because of their distinct appeal to certain girls.

By: um
#696by:    

The comments on this website make all the sororities look bad - the positive and negative rankings. No one really cares which house is more popular than another. The little sorority wars on here look like such a kiddie thing. So, if the rush numbers go down for everyone I would not be surprised...

By: all bad
#697by:    

Come.On. Please. The comments are the same on here as they've been for years, and it's never affected rush #s---in fact, they've increased each year. Most rushees don't even know about this site. And, if they do, I'm sure they recognize that there's natural competition among the groups, and that's why there are both positive and negative comments. Give the girls some credit. Also, I would have to say that people obviously do care about the ranks and popularity of each house, otherwise this site wouldn't exist.

By: re: all bad
#698by:    

Finally the rankings are somewhat right

By: Thx
#699by:    

so glad the rankings were erased and restarted! there was a lot of BS on all the rankings for every house. this is a lot more realistic

By: thnx x 2
#700by:    

overall hotness:
kkg
gphi/dg/aephi
axo/piphi/sdt
xo/theta
aphi/ddd

overall rank:
gphi
kkg
dg
axo/piphi
xo/aephi
aphi/theta
ddd/sdt

By: frat ranks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.