facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 64 of 108
#631  by: sorry but   

it's not just thetas that aren't fans of you..

By: sorry but
#632  by: Yeah   

So basically you're admitting that PiPhi is being framed by someone.

By: Yeah
#633  by: pi phi/theta   

whats the theta/pi phi issue? besides the rankings on this website. seems like a waste of time

By: pi phi/theta
#634  by: it's really DG   

i heard that it is actually
DG causing all the crazy ranking going on here. Has
anyone else heard that too?

By: it's really DG
#635  by: PS   

i also agree with the person that said that the whole DG/Gphi thing is another false diversion. it's just so sad and pathetic. leave all the other houses alone and focus on your own.

By: PS
#636  by: re:below   

Agree. I just can't believe how blatantly obvious that KAT girl is. I mean, she writes the strangest things. It's like she doesn't quite live in reality. Her vocabulary and grammar is nothing short of bizarre. It's super easy to trace which posts (self-ranking and bashing) are hers. I honestly think that she might have a psychological problem. Just so delusional, cruel and self-destructive. Please get some help. Or, deactivate Theta before you TOTALLY ruin what's left of their rep.

By: re:below
#637  by: hahahahaha   

agreed. go away. also, stop picking on xo, piphi, axo, gphi, kkg and aephi.

By: hahahahaha
#638  by: pi phi   

the oddest, nastiest girl ever, never tires of causing trouble, is mentally stuck in middle schoo;

By: pi phi
#639  by: rankings   

whats the point of this website if all the rankings are screwed up anyways? This is how the houses should be in my mind

Gphi
KKG
DG
AXO
Pi Phi (even though they've been dirty rushing)
AEPhi (they might not be too involved they do have some good girls so they don't deserve to be lower)
APhi
XO
Theta (Sorry girls, but maybe in a few years if you get better pledge classes you will be ranked higher)
Tri Delt
SDT

By: rankings
#640  by: pretty right   

but I would put xo above aphi and ddd above theta. i thought aphi's and theta's fall pledge classes were pretty similar. i'm not in either house, so that's just what it looked like to an outsider

By: pretty right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.