facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 61 of 108
#601by:    

Why are you on this site if you're not greek? And, you're obviously a freshman with very little life-experience or foresight, because OF COURSE nothing has changed in the system in 1 semester! The tiers and ranks have pretty much stayed the same for decades! If you're so happy being a GDI, it's pretty unusual that you'd take time out of your busy day to write a diatribe on greek life on a stupid website that doesn't even cater to you.

By: re:reality check
#602by:    

Real Rankings:
1.Gamma Phi
2. Kappa
3. DG
4. AXO
5. PiPhi
6. AEPhi
7. XO
8. APhi/DDD/Theta/SDT

By: It's time again...
#603by:    

Pretty correct, but I'd put DDD above APhi based on pledge classes this year. I would also put AXO above DG, but that's just my opinion. Overall, the general consensus seems to be....

1) Gamma Phi
2) KKG
3) DG
4) AXO
5) Pi Phi
6) AEPhi
7) XO
8) DDD
9) APhi
10) KAT
11) SDT

By: re:it's time again..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#604by:    

G PHI
PI PHI
DG
KAPPA
CHI O
THETA
AXO
AEPHI
DDD
APHI
SDT

By: A REAL RANK!
#605by:    

Um, interesting (but extremely inaccurate interpretation). Lol. Here's a real rank:
1.GphiB
2.KKG
3.DG
4.AXO/Pi Phi
5.AEPhi/XO
6.DDD/Aphi
7.KAT/SDT

By: re:A REAL RANK!
#606by:    

I'm a theta, and I'm asking that the girl(s) who are thetas or are posing at thetas just PLEASE stop with this whole thing....the ranking and the bashing. You're really starting to hurt our rep. It's NOT funny or helpful or loyal or ANYTHING. It just really sucks. PLEASE stop!

By: Hi
#607by:    

There's a hilarious amount of Theta bashing going on here, so I have to ask all of you idiotic sorority girls out there who claim that one house is determined to get another house: Do you really think anyone's house affiliation is accurate on this website for a post, good or bad? Seriously, sorority girls can be so painfully retarded sometimes. Have a little bit more class DG, GPhi, KKG, AXO, Pi Phi, DDD, and Theta (if it really is one of your members flaming). Get out of High School mode.

By: Hm
#608by:    

PS Everyone knows (on AND off this site) that Theta's been bashing other houses. I honestly don't care if they self-rank (who cares? everyone does it to some extent)...it's the obvious bashing that they're doing to other houses on this website, while starting rumors around campus about houses that they deem competition (even though the houses with whom they think they compete are, in reality, a tier or two higher then them in the "ranks"). The whole thing is delusional. I doubt that most of the girls in the houses that you mentioned even give theta a second thought. Ever.

By: Re:Hm
#609by:    

PPS And, not that it really matters, but I happen to believe it's a theta that posted below you. If I was in Theta, I would be BEYOND embarrassed about what's been happening.

By: Re:Hm
#610by:    

that theta has their boyfriends coming on here to do their dirty work. it's SO obvious after reading "new guy", etc. ranks...

By: hilarious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.